What would you like to see in a new AD Carry?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mwarme

01-18-2013

honestly, i don't care how they do it, i want another hypercarry. We have vayne, kogmaw and trist, but we haven't had another hypercarry in a while--another one of those "godlike late game" champs that just shreds. As to some previous posts, an ADC HAS to be based on attack speed--if you ever do the math, 6 bloodthirsters won't beat a double phantomdancer/i.e./bloodthirster/lw/ga build. ever. The damage return on attackspeed is huge--two phantom dancers doubles your base damage output, + 60% crit and movespeed. no other two item pair doubles your late game damage output like that.

Dondesta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Have vayne's passive ability remain on target after switching to another target. The way that Vi's does.

DrHextechDude

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gods pet turtle View Post
Passive-Damage Steroid
Q-Damage
W-Gap Closer
E-Utility spell
R-Tons of Damage...
Tell me if I missed anything
So if you just swap W and E you have Ezreal.

BlackBeast41

01-18-2013

A robot ADC.

DionneX97

01-18-2013

An adc that maybe isn't a human or doesn't use a weapon like a bow or gun. Kogmaw is the only one. Ezreal has a type of bow thing. A shadow isles ad carry. There's a shadow isles support now thresh we should get an adc it would be sick.

YoBook

01-18-2013

bump