No need for talon nerfs why!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

as Desolator

01-17-2013

Talon was balanced, sure he kills very fast but he dies so easy for that trade off like if you bother targeting him he dies easy, but some people like garen and singed a walking tank with heavy cc and damage who are unkillable, but neverless Talon nerf on his Q is what im kind of mad about i just bought him before the nerfs and he was kind of hard to play alot to worry about and if you go in you die, but im ok with nerfs on ulti but why Q? im just kind of sad that you buffed another assassin rengar but nerf my talon, i hope some of you can relate to this and not scream at me, thank and bye bye!

as Desolator

01-17-2013

oh and he fails hard late game too! so why nerf!

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Let me point out something.

1. The majority of Talon players max Rake first, as it's a massive AoE damage nuke with CC and a low CD. This means the bleed damage loss on Q is barely felt at early levels.
2. The only other damage lost was Talon's ultimate at level 2 and 3, so you're not going to see a damage loss on that until level 11. Even then, it's only -40 per level.
3. His E damage amplify was not working AT ALL before the patch, so now his damage output to a single target is increased. This is kinda huge for an ASSASSIN.

Cretinok

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by as Desolator View Post
im just kind of sad that you buffed another assassin rengar but nerf my talon,
Yes but Talon and Rengar werent even in the same league, pardon the pun. Dont know if Talon needed to be nerfed that much but Rengar clearly needed buffs.

Boot

01-17-2013

Lol I love kids who see someone in the patch notes and automatically assume it's a nerf. Talon didn't get nerfed, he got balanced.

If you watched the video, they clearly stated that AD casters, assassins specifically, were focused more in S3 with all of the new items, so balancing his damage a bit is what he needed for the mid/late game.

as Desolator

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex View Post
Lol I love kids who see someone in the patch notes and automatically assume it's a nerf. Talon didn't get nerfed, he got balanced.

If you watched the video, they clearly stated that AD casters, assassins specifically, were focused more in S3 with all of the new items, so balancing his damage a bit is what he needed for the mid/late game.
kid lol he WAS balanced please READ before you start

Zombiemaster

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
3. His E damage amplify was not working AT ALL before the patch, so now his damage output to a single target is increased. This is kinda huge for an ASSASSIN.
This is why they nerfed his bleed and ult damage. By fixing the bug, they essentially increased his total single target damage by 15%, which is quite a big buff, so they had to nerf the damage to compensate. Idk if they went to far with the nerfs, but they had to nerf him in someway.

ZerU92

01-21-2013

the problem with talon is he is the only assassin that is "hit or miss" (maybe also zed) because if he fails to deliver his burst within 3 sec he wont do that much, compared to "sustained" assassins like akali, katarina or diana. akali has a multiple gap closer and longer stealth. katarina has refreshed cooldowns and better aoe damage and escape. diana has shield and multiple gap closer as well.

talon ( and maybe zed) on the other hand has only 1 shot to get in range and kill their target and hope for the best while the assassins mentioned above has another chance even if they fail for the 1st time.