New team looking for DEDICATED mid.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brobocon

01-18-2013

IGN:Brobocon
Elo:1300
Mid Champions you play:Ahri, Ziggs Cass, Diana, Brand, Orianna, Kass and Malzahar
Which is your best?: Diana
Skype/Mic/Speak English?:Skype IGN: Brobocon1414 w/ mic English and french
Why should we pick you?:I've been looking for a serious ranked team that is fully cooperative and i know if i would start playing with a real team that i would become better at what i do best

Lifeboats

01-18-2013

IGN: Akeldamic
Elo: 1377 s2, 1k right now, I didnt play the start of the season, my buddy did.
Champs: I own every champ, and know them all fluently.
Best: Everyone, if I had to pick 5; Karthus, Orianna, Morgana, Ryze, and 5th is a tie between Cassiopia, and Twisted Fate, I can do some crazy **** in mid, I know absolutely everything about it.
Mic/English/Skype: Razer Cacharias, Yes, and yes
Why should you choose? Im a GREAT mid player, I've been playing it ever since I started, and I know every inch of mechanic this game has to offer, I have great game sense and stratagies, as well an adequate judgement of timing, and great prospectives in game. Im not only fluent in mid, but everywhere else too, as I own all the champions for trading purposes and I've learned them all well enough to master each lane, and jungle. I feel like I am good cantidate for your team because I have the dedication you want, and the talent you need.

Contact me in game or on Skype @ bcobb94

Greatwonestist

01-19-2013

IGN: Mephidrozz (iSumDumHo banned till jan 30)
Elo: 1720
Mid Champions you play: Lots
Which is your best?: Annie, Ap Yi, Malphite,
Skype/Mic/Speak English?: yes
Why should we pick you?: West Coast. Thuglife.

TaIon Mid

01-19-2013

IGN: REV TheGuFF
Elo:1279 current(grinding right now) 1346 top(s3)
Mid Champions you play: All.
Which is your best?: Lux/syndra/grag/ori (not in order)
Skype/Mic/Speak English?: yes/yes/yes
Why should we pick you?: Regardless of being on a specific team, I am going to go pro in this game. I have been practicing mechanics, timing, strats, and watching tournys like its my job... because I want it to be. I am very dedicated, have a open availability, and always want to learn more, and am willing to teach

ArtsyWolf

01-19-2013

IGN: ArtsyWolf
Elo: currently ~930 lol pretty bad

Mid Champions you play: ahri, fizz, vlad, kata, Lb, morde, ori, karth, lux, morg, talon, cass, etc...

Which is your best?: tough choice but i would have to say kata or lb

Skype/Mic/Speak English?: i have vent, ts, skype, i speak and i have a mic

Why should we pick you?: because like you im tired of trolls and people who aren't dedicated to their role. I've been looking for a group for a while just with my elo not much to look at lol, im usually on 4/5pm-10pm weekdays and all the time on weekends, so i have a pretty open schedule.

Bathtub Long Nos

01-19-2013

IGN: bathtub long nos
Elo: 1460
Mid Champions you play: Swain TF Annie Cho' kat ryze diana lee sin
Which is your best?: Swain
Skype/Mic/Speak English?: mhm
Why should we pick you?: i am looking for a team to play with i play 10 hours a week and work doesnt get in the way seeing how i work third shift

Joxn

01-19-2013

IGN: Joxn
Elo: 1435
Mid Champions you play: Annie, Brand, Ahri, Ori, Veig... Most mid champions I guess.
Which is your best?: Annie,Ori, or Veig.
Skype/Mic/Speak English?: Yes.
Why should we pick you?: I would like to try to improve myself more with being in a team. I'm not just looking for a team that plays maybe three games a week.
I guess I just want to get in to a serious team, not just for Elo. I want to get better by playing with a higher quality of players mostly.

supaticky1

01-19-2013

IGN:Supaticky1
Elo:650+ (Low I know, but with long study, google, and guide reading I intend to hit 700 soon)
Mid Champions you play: Karma, Ziggs, Malphite, Karthus, Lux, Fiddlesticks, Yi, Fizz , Olaf, Udyr
Which is your best?: Karma
Skype/Mic/Speak English?: Skype IGN: Supaticky, I speak English ok. Also learned pig-latin at a young age.
Why should we pick you?: I am very skilled in the art of which is League of Legends! The question you should be asking is why shouldn't you pick me. Thank you for your consideration.

UnstoppaDOGE

01-19-2013

IGN: Call Me Visionz
Elo: 1298
Mid Champions you play: Karthus, Katarina, Ahri, Orianna, Lux, Twisted Fate
Which is your best?: Orianna
Skype/Mic/Speak English?: Yes to all
Why should we pick you?: I am a very good mid. I can farm well, know how to harass properly, and always play champions that scale well.

KFHayz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

IGN:KFHayz
Elo: Not ranked this season. Was working on a team myself.
Mid Champions you play: Pretty much all of them. Mains: Anivia Lux Ryze Karthas Orianna Elise Karma
Which is your best?: Karma has to be my best. Anivia I am pretty good at shes a recent pickup as well as Elise. Orianna was my first character i learned on and am pretty good with her.
Skype/Mic/Speak English?: Skype Mic Yes I speak english.
Why should we pick you?: I have been looking to get into ranked for a long time. Only ever getting a little taste here and there. When I started to get into ranked last season I got silver ranked and then it ended. I have been looking to get into competitive and have had a lot of time on my hands to practice. Job or not I end up playing for a few hours most days. I do have to say LB is a slight challenge for me based on my rune page. Working on countering her.