Cannot play a game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forkenia

01-18-2013

Hello

i was kind of trying to play an aram game, so when the time in the champion select is over, i expected to see the loading screen with the champions and stuff but guess what...nothing happened it said "game still in progress" so i closed LoL and reopened it again, and it said "reconnect", trying to reconnect the LoL window just minimizes and nothing happens, so what can i do, is it a bug in the new patch or something? because some people is having this issue and some just dont.

- F

Uberwitz

01-18-2013

I had this issue and actually got mine fixed, after multiple attempts of uninstalling/reinstalling that had no affect. I simply changed my region from NA to EUW, let it update, and changed back and it surprisingly worked! No idea if I got lucky or it will work for others, but try it.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

01-18-2013

Forkenia,

This is what's known as a Ghost Game, when the server thinks you're still in game even though your match has ended.

This will pretty much always resolve on it's own after a short time. The best thing you can do is log out for a while and then try logging back in.

Shinrabansho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Mine has been doing the same thing. I even uninstalled and re-installed. The same is still doing the same thing and i haven't played for almost 24 hours. I don't think this will resolve itself.

UroborusLegion

01-18-2013

I had the same issue and it says something about the firewall (mine is off) idk why

today i try to open lol and got RADS error and LOL just dont work anymore