Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cannot play a game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forkenia

01-18-2013

Hello

i was kind of trying to play an aram game, so when the time in the champion select is over, i expected to see the loading screen with the champions and stuff but guess what...nothing happened it said "game still in progress" so i closed LoL and reopened it again, and it said "reconnect", trying to reconnect the LoL window just minimizes and nothing happens, so what can i do, is it a bug in the new patch or something? because some people is having this issue and some just dont.

- F

Uberwitz

01-18-2013

I had this issue and actually got mine fixed, after multiple attempts of uninstalling/reinstalling that had no affect. I simply changed my region from NA to EUW, let it update, and changed back and it surprisingly worked! No idea if I got lucky or it will work for others, but try it.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

01-18-2013

Forkenia,

This is what's known as a Ghost Game, when the server thinks you're still in game even though your match has ended.

This will pretty much always resolve on it's own after a short time. The best thing you can do is log out for a while and then try logging back in.

Shinrabansho

01-18-2013

Mine has been doing the same thing. I even uninstalled and re-installed. The same is still doing the same thing and i haven't played for almost 24 hours. I don't think this will resolve itself.

UroborusLegion

01-18-2013

I had the same issue and it says something about the firewall (mine is off) idk why

today i try to open lol and got RADS error and LOL just dont work anymore