Aether Wing Kayle is no better than Mekha Zix

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Surprise Buk Sex

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangaroo Rider View Post
I thought Aether Wing Kayle would be some hi-tech mother frogging angel. A bit disappointing. I would say that even Robot Amumu outclasses her.
I think they just tried making her like the angel from Diablo 3

DJ Spinfuse

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangaroo Rider View Post
I thought Aether Wing Kayle would be some hi-tech mother frogging angel. A bit disappointing. I would say that even Robot Amumu outclasses her.
Viktor would like a word with you.

The SoulEmperor

01-18-2013

Mecha Khazix is actually much better. I think it's worth 1820 if there is new voice, it was nice of Riot ignoring all the voice **** to make it only 1350. Aether Wing Kayle worth 975 at most, even Eternum Nocturne should only be 1350.

GoodwicK

01-18-2013

yup, i didn't like the intro to 1350 price point either. I saw it as a foreshadowing of this over pricing rather plain skins that don't really feel like they're worth $15 or $20.. mech was a great skin, dt lulu is kinda meh and I appreciate riot's efforts but remember the effort that battle cast chogath had put in to it? he even plays music! it looks like riot had lowered their standards since that point.

Paladinwtf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

I bought it, I'm happy with it, my money went where I wanted it. Whether someone else agrees or not, it's their choice, I bought it and I am happy.

Cammy Ho

01-18-2013

I was actually planning on buying this skin, because I love Kayle and I haven't ever bought a skin before. Buuut then I saw the price. I'll keep my money..

vargo

01-18-2013

its lackluster

Raion91

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Was looking forward to this skin, because i own every kayle skin..... Viridian kalye still my fav, it even looks like the color palete for viridian had more time spent on it then this one.

I love cat

01-18-2013

lol i thought it was 975 till I saw this thread

and if it's supposed to be tyrael it could have been MUCH better because it looks nothing like that to me.

ebood

01-18-2013

people still buy from this money milking company?
wake the hell up guys

123456 ... 10