Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Aether Wing Kayle is no better than Mekha Zix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Surprise Buk Sex

01-18-2013

yet costs 500 more. And I would say Soul Reaver Draven is superior to it yet costs half as much. And also, what's wrong with her face in the splash art?

I know you guys will do something to put my faith back in you guys but situations like this make me wonder about that whole "pushing the envelope" thing. For you to release some killer 975 skins and then introduce a new higher price point of 1350 for basically skins of the same quality as your newer 975 skins sucked. And then you try to pass this one off as a legendary and...well it's quite disappointing to say the least.

NotBuzzJack

01-18-2013

Actually I'd argue Mecha Kha'zix is higher quality than it.

raksonraksonraks

01-18-2013

riots just trying to make money yall

Rustly Leafs

01-18-2013

Quote:
XENOClDE:
yet costs 500 more. And what's wrong with her face in the splash art?

I dunno about you, but I'd pay 500 (4 bucks?) more for my fav champ to get an entirely new VO. Just saying.

Surprise Buk Sex

01-18-2013

Quote:
Rusty Leaves:
I dunno about you, but I'd pay 500 (4 bucks?) more for my fav champ to get an entirely new VO. Just saying.

I wouldn't pay 1820 for that skin, ever. Ult is the same, cool she has a couple new animations and a new voice but its a bland skin with a bad splash art and in no way shape or form is it worth 1820.

It's not even a cool skin in theory and I'm not sure why it made the pipe, it's just very bland imo.

Dark Kayle, as cliche as it is, would have been so much better.

Morisanzo

01-18-2013

Aether-Wing is maybe worth 1350, maybe. It really doesn't even seem like a skin that would run more than 975, they'll never change it, but this is borderline the same quality of "Legendary" as the older legendary skins, you know the ones that are pretty much just a completely random theme that doesn't really do that much more than a base skin.

IS1de11d0a5bb4bc6ff2771

01-18-2013

Aether is worth 1350 at most for me, the new voice lines are kind meh imo.

I'd prefer it to be another regular 975 with no new voiceovers.

JeDo Nimble

01-18-2013

Quote:
XENOClDE:
I wouldn't pay 1820 for that skin, ever. Ult is the same, cool she has a couple new animations and a new voice but its a bland skin with a bad splash art and in no way shape or form is it worth 1820.

It's not even a cool skin in theory and I'm not sure why it made the pipe, it's just very bland imo.

Dark Kayle, as cliche as it is, would have been so much better.

When I first saw the loading screen I was like, "Cool, Hextech Kay-Oh it costs 1820."

Surprise Buk Sex

01-18-2013

Quote:
Almeena:
When I first saw the loading screen I was like, "Cool, Hextech Kay-Oh it costs 1820."

exactly

Kangaroo Rider

01-18-2013

I thought Aether Wing Kayle would be some hi-tech mother frogging angel. A bit disappointing. I would say that even Robot Amumu outclasses her.