Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why is the leave que for ranked so long?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LtmStudMuffin

01-18-2013

I don't understand why leaving a game gets you punished for a whole hour. I basically just saved my whole team from a tryndamere jungle who took ignite, and a Karma support who took revive and clairvoyance.

One Week Ago

01-18-2013

Be happy it is not elo loss

Elk Whisperer

01-18-2013

Man up, that Karma is a 2.1k elo smurf who carries hard.

LtmStudMuffin

01-18-2013

Quote:
Eliyza:
Man up, that Karma is a 2.1k elo smurf who carries hard.

Manning up, I should've known, sorry for my ignorance.

Rynhardt

01-18-2013

Quote:
LtmStudMuffin:
I don't understand why leaving a game gets you punished for a whole hour. I basically just saved my whole team from a tryndamere jungle who took ignite, and a Karma support who took revive and clairvoyance.

I sympathize with you, really I do, but I also hate you because our entire team discussed a strategy and coordinated our picks and counterpicks and have to wait another 5 minutes to be placed with 4 new people.

>:|

IS1c43ba694b538d0dbefce

01-18-2013

i still rather wait 30 min or an hour instead of losing elo without even having played, at which state the dodging-punishment-thing was before.

CarePoliceLoL

01-18-2013

Because some people leave a lot and not only when they have obvious troll in team but at any occasion that according to them will lower their chances to win (for example enemy team having OP champion or better team composition or they lolkinged their teammates and figured out that guy who plays mostly AP mid will now play AD top).

IS1c43ba694b538d0dbefce

01-18-2013

i do think though, that the time punishment should only be for ranked queues.
i like they way it's done in cs : go. you get a timeban from competitive play if you leave.
you can still play casual (which would be normals) and community (which would be customs)

LtmStudMuffin

01-18-2013

Quote:
Rynhardt:
I sympathize with you, really I do, but I also hate you because our entire team discussed a strategy and coordinated our picks and counterpicks and have to wait another 5 minutes to be placed with 4 new people.

>:|

Unfortunately, my team didn't so, thankfully, I left.

Fat Mchugelarge

01-18-2013

Quote:
LtmStudMuffin:

Dodging will get worse.