I know, wrong game. But, Jay Wilson removed from D3 Team!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kvlt Kitty

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol Sleepy lo View Post
Why does it matter?That's like saying... Why are you sending the murderer to prison he already did the crime. he's done the damage and it's in the past so just move on and accept it.

No you remove the problem so the problem doesn't happen again. If you have a thorn in your foot you leave it in? or take it out?
Don't compare a game dev to a murderer haha. I know it's just a metaphor, but with all the stupid political debates going on with nonsensical metaphors, I just can't take it anymore.

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Why does it matter?That's like saying... Why are you sending the murderer to prison he already did the crime. he's done the damage and it's in the past so just move on and accept it.

No you remove the problem so the problem doesn't happen again. If you have a thorn in your foot you leave it in? or take it out?
That's an awful analogy and you should feel equally bad.

iTziLLiRL

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worstcase View Post
That's an awful analogy and you should feel equally bad.
So you don't feel wrong about saying "why does it matter"? 1 friendly advice : don't run a business man you probably can't tell a good employee from a bad one lol.

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
So you don't feel wrong about saying "why does it matter"? 1 friendly advice : don't run a business man you probably can't tell a good employee from a bad one lol.
And insulting me doesn't prove anything other than your willingness to break from the discussion. Just like you yourself just commented on me doing, so I guess we're not so unalike as you make it out to be.

With that said. It doesn't matter because there will not be a Diablo 4. There will not be a stream of new players for Diablo 3 now that this guy is off. As it currently stands, Diablo 3 for every player is the exact same as it was when the guy was still in charge. This will 'hopefully' change in time when they release some new content, but here's the kicker - what is to stop the new guy from being equally bad if not worse than the original? You have no way of knowing that anything has really changed yet. So for now, it doesn't matter.

iTziLLiRL

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worstcase View Post
And insulting me doesn't prove anything other than your willingness to break from the discussion. Just like you yourself just commented on me doing, so I guess we're not so unalike as you make it out to be.

With that said. It doesn't matter because there will not be a Diablo 4. There will not be a stream of new players for Diablo 3 now that this guy is off. As it currently stands, Diablo 3 for every player is the exact same as it was when the guy was still in charge. This will 'hopefully' change in time when they release some new content, but here's the kicker - what is to stop the new guy from being equally bad if not worse than the original? You have no way of knowing that anything has really changed yet. So for now, it doesn't matter.
Insulting you? if you want to view it as that that's your decision however I didn't intend for it. Now I see the reason why you decided to use the words "It doesn't matter" and I agree with that

Light LaserTower

01-18-2013

Moved on to ruin SC2...............

c4lm

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light LaserTower View Post
Moved on to ruin SC2...............
SC2 is already ruined.

Light LaserTower

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
SC2 is already ruined.
I only play it for the missions and acrade mode.. so I suppose I do agree. However I was never a huge SC1 fan, played it but I liked TA a lot more. Super excited for Planetary Annihilation.

c4lm

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light LaserTower View Post
I only play it for the missions and acrade mode.. so I suppose I do agree. However I was never a huge SC1 fan, played it but I liked TA a lot more. Super excited for Planetary Annihilation.
The thing is it's supposed to be a spectator game, a massive pvp esport. SC2 ruined this.

Worstcase

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
The thing is it's supposed to be a spectator game, a massive pvp esport. SC2 ruined this.
I guess if you look over the fact that StarCraft 2 shows up in major E-Sport events, sure.