Affinity Gaming is Recruiting 1500+ Jungle/Support for Go4LoL and Competetive Play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SandyIsBlowingU

01-18-2013

1)SandyisBlowingU
2)20
3)Weekdays
4)Taric, Soraka
5)1478 solo Que--1800 on main
6) I normally allways play support in ranked, recently ive been experiencing many toxic players in my solo que games.

DOOMGAZER

01-18-2013

1.) IGN: DOOMGAZER

2.) Age: 26

3.) What are your most active playtimes? Anytime you need me to really. Just need to know a little in advance when practices and tourneys are going to be held.

4.) Your top Champs for your role: I play all roles, Jungle being my weakest (adc: MF/CAIT/CORKI/EZ)
(support: TARIC/LEONA/SORAKA/SONA) (mid: Lux (only when needed, I play a good mid, just have better luck in other positions)

7.) What is your highest and current elo? 1133 baby! (1300)

8.) Extra Info: Honestly, Im just sick of losing. Im sick of playing a 0/1/19 leona up until 28:00 only for a team to throw by completely refusing to communicate, or winning lane 5/1 with cait only to have someone at top or in jungle completely feed because they dont know what their doing. Im an amazing team player if I actually have a team to play with that knows what they are doing, and im an incredible positive force when I need to be. Ive played with a couple of pros due to a couple of my buddies skrimming with them on live stream (im not going to name drop) and have been told that I am competition material and well deserving to be in the 1700's AT LEAST. If you want to try me out, contact me. If not, then I wish you all good luck.

Aescetic

01-19-2013

BUmp

Aescetic

01-19-2013

Buuump

1080pee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

1.) IGN: 1080pee
2.) Age: 21
3.) Can be discussed (atm almost always free)
4.) Your top Champs for your role: Lee Sin, Maokai
7.) What is your highest and current elo? 1765
8.) Extra Info: Jangle!~