will i get banned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

joshpride36

01-18-2013

will i get banned for my getting into champion select picking my champion then as game is about to go to loading screen my client bugs out and i was still in game aparently so i log off n log in reconnect but when i click reconnect all it does is minimizes my game client over and over obviously this isnt my fault but people can still report me for being afk which im clearly not.... so if i do get banned for this can i get it revoked?

Saint Latona

01-18-2013

By Leaver Buster, probably.

joshpride36

01-18-2013

but isnt this an unfair banning as none of it was my fault still im trying to reconnect still it minimizes

joshpride36

01-18-2013

ok just tried another game same problem .......

170 Calories

01-18-2013

it takes alot of this to get banned, one game wont do it

Ahskance

01-18-2013

Try reinstalling your game. That sounds like maybe the game has bugged out if it's happening so much.

Llesh

01-18-2013

First thing- no you will not get a ban for this, so no worries...

Next, are you letting it just run for a while after it minimizes... there are things that are happening when this occurs and if you let it sit it tends to load....

Sometimes closing out of all LoL... and i mean all, the entire process tree, will solve a memory dump problem letting you log back in and into the game... remember you can log back into the game even after a while has passed

Tribunal bans are for the worst of the worst... the 1% of the millions... an accident like this is nothing to be worried about nor is normal game play.

joshpride36

01-18-2013

ok i deleeted lol from my computer gunna try reinstall btw i had 3 dc games i got banned before for only 1 bad case in the tribunal before but havnt been banned since a month ago tomorrow

joshpride36

01-18-2013

just repaired my client or whatever bc i tried redownloading and it wouldnt work

Exploding Barrel

01-18-2013

The tech support forum is here if you need more help getting your game working: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...splay.php?f=15