Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This game is getting boring and not fun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

type1Rush

01-18-2013

Quote:
Lucking Fegend:
Am I outgrowing video games, or is it just this game getting boring?

Have you squeezed a pair of breasts today? Because, yaknow, a new study has been published that shows that a female who has had her breats sqeezed twice a day has a reduced chance of getting breast cancer.. And all the male doctors seemed adament that it was a real study, so who am I to second guess it, I have been squeezing up on every girl I can, for cancer prevention measures of course ((and YES it is with their permission, im not a bad dude))..

Need an opening line?
How much does a polar bear weigh..... Enough to break the ice..

Go get 'em tiger..

DeathByWaffle

01-18-2013

Quote:
Lucking Fegend:
How do professionals not get bored then?

More reasons why it's boring: Anytime I carry my team, it's just because the enemy sucks. Everytime the enemy kills my team, it's just because my team sucks. Nothing really bothers me anymore. I'm apathetic towards the game. I don't hate the game. It's just boring.

What makes you think that professionals don't get bored? In fact, it's more likely that they're the ones who are the MOST bored of the game because they've taken their hobby and turned it into a job. That's like the most surefire way to get sick of something real fast.

Fongletto

01-18-2013

I dont know. I've played 5000+ games.

I still find champions fun to play and practice. I still have barely practiced with a lot of champions. Every game I'm still learning new things with every champion I play.

I can agree that the lack of control over games can be frustrating at times. Personally I've had a lot of games where I was the deciding factor though. Or I've single handedly carried a team to victory. You can't expect that every game. It's a team effort after all. Maybe if you want more control you should start learning 3's?

I find that only about 50% of my games have someone who has a negative attitude or the like. I very rarely get flat out trolls who'll just feed n afk. Or just sit there raging at people for no reason.

The SoulEmperor

01-18-2013

Play other games ? Horning your skills to play with higher level players ? Try new champ, try new role, trolling ? Try creative **** that you never tried before ?

Lucking Fegend

01-18-2013

Quote:
DeathByWaffle:
What makes you think that professionals don't get bored? In fact, it's more likely that they're the ones who are the MOST bored of the game because they've taken their hobby and turned it into a job. That's like the most surefire way to get sick of something real fast.

Because they're supposed to be having fun..

Torinux

01-18-2013

Thursti

01-18-2013

Mannn how have you mastered everything if you haven't even hit level 20 yet?

ColdBlueberry

05-30-2013

I played League of Legends for a while and it's really boring now so I started DOTA 2. No more grinding for new characters and it's a lot more intense

UnknownLifestyle

05-30-2013

Quote:
Lucking Fegend:
How do professionals not get bored then?

More reasons why it's boring: Anytime I carry my team, it's just because the enemy sucks. Everytime the enemy kills my team, it's just because my team sucks. Nothing really bothers me anymore. I'm apathetic towards the game. I don't hate the game. It's just boring.

They get sponsers.. they get payment...it becomes a side career...
also the attention they gather is quite amazing feeling playing the same game but in the spotlight, so every move counts that much better..as they struggle to be better then everyone else.. "in the spotlight"