This game is getting boring and not fun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucking Fegend

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
How have you mastered everything and only be level 19?
Smurf. Stay on topic.

OT: Playing console games like MP8 is fun.

This game gets so dull if you get trolls, and when games are so uncompetitive.

Mïkêy

01-18-2013

I solo a lot as well but I really don't get many trolls, more often I admit I play with my friends as I feel it makes the game a lot more enriching, but even the enemy team doesn't usually have a bad attitude as often as people seem to think

AK47WOLF

01-18-2013

Hopefully by April this madness will be over with.

I say April because I'm assuming this preseason is one big early April Fool's joke by Riot. Tanks dying faster than ADCs was a fun little joke, but the novelty is wearing off now.

type1Rush

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucking Fegend View Post
Yeah. It's juist that I solo queue, and 10 out of 10 games I play, people will have to **** talk each other before anything drastic happens.
Then try 5 man pre mades bro.. OMG there is a world of difference between soloQ'ing and 5 man pre-mades with Skype..

I mean.. Planetside 2 is alright for a little while, Dark Souls is good, Surfing youtube is entertaining, Cracked.com will make you laugh, elohell.net can be alright, reignofgaming is a good site..

I dunno dude.. Go to a bar, get drunk, have unprotected ***, and play again tomorrow, if you still feel the same, then quit LoL for awhile..

Lucking Fegend

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4set View Post
Then try 5 man pre mades bro.. OMG there is a world of difference between soloQ'ing and 5 man pre-mades with Skype..
I've done premades with skilled players before.

Only problem is, they always play the same champions that they're good at. And that gets boring... Even if it's consistent wins.

Or sometimes, playing premades will put me in games against very unskilled premades often.

Lucking Fegend

01-18-2013

Quote:

I mean.. Planetside 2 is alright for a little while, Dark Souls is good, Surfing youtube is entertaining, Cracked.com will make you laugh, elohell.net can be alright, reignofgaming is a good site..

I dunno dude.. Go to a bar, get drunk, have unprotected ***, and play again tomorrow, if you still feel the same, then quit LoL for awhile..
that elohell.net is funny.

Not sure if you're serious about the bar. I don't drink.

Just feels like this game has no purpose anymore. You win games by not raging, but it's not fun.

DeathByWaffle

01-18-2013

All video games get boring if you play it too much.

You know what doesn't though? Reality. Go out and enjoy reality.

Lucking Fegend

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByWaffle View Post
All video games get boring if you play it too much.

You know what doesn't though? Reality. Go out and enjoy reality.
How do professionals not get bored then?

More reasons why it's boring: Anytime I carry my team, it's just because the enemy sucks. Everytime the enemy kills my team, it's just because my team sucks. Nothing really bothers me anymore. I'm apathetic towards the game. I don't hate the game. It's just boring.

type1Rush

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucking Fegend View Post
that elohell.net is funny.

Not sure if you're serious about the bar. I don't drink.

Just feels like this game has no purpose anymore. You win games by not raging, but it's not fun.
Bro, I win games wether I rage or not.. Im honestly just sorta on auto pilot when I play anymore, I just put pandora.com on and tune out into the music and just go through the motions when I play... I literally dont care if I win or lose anymore, I just find this game amusing..

I honestly dont know how to give you advice, I mean, I quit my therapy practice 254 years ago (because apperantly AnalRapist looks bad on buisness cards - who knew), so im preeeettttyyy rusty, best I can say is try something different if you arnt enjoying what you are currently doing..

Find a different game, or go induldge is life (woman, guns, cars, cheap thrills).. If you are honestly bored with this game, then you are bored with it, personally, I took a 6 month break last year in Feb. and I have also taken two 3 month long breaks, and just did other stuff..

Lucking Fegend

01-18-2013

Quote:
Bro, I win games wether I rage or not.. Im honestly just sorta on auto pilot when I play anymore, I just put pandora.com on and tune out into the music and just go through the motions when I play... I literally dont care if I win or lose anymore, I just find this game amusing..

I honestly dont know how to give you advice, I mean, I quit my therapy practice 254 years ago (because apperantly AnalRapist looks bad on buisness cards - who knew), so im preeeettttyyy rusty, best I can say is try something different if you arnt enjoying what you are currently doing..

Find a different game, or go induldge is life (woman, guns, cars, cheap thrills).. If you are honestly bored with this game, then you are bored with it, personally, I took a 6 month break last year in Feb. and I have also taken two 3 month long breaks, and just did other stuff..
Am I outgrowing video games, or is it just this game getting boring?