Forced to restart my computer from this game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnmanB

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

I have probly restarted my computer 25 times now since yesterday. Whenever I enter a game, any game, custom, normal, ranked. I get an EXTREMELY LOW FPS (like around 3-6), when I usually run 40. AFter about 30 seconds, the game just freezes and I can't alt-tab or ctrl-alt-delete or anything, I have to restart to get out of it. I'm extremely irritated right now and would be nice if I can get some help.

AnmanB

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

bump

Tyconderoga

01-18-2013

Can you please provide information such as:

Operating System
Game Settings
Computer Specs
RAM
Graphic Card

ect.

Lizto

01-18-2013

Im going to post here since Ive been getting pretty much the same problem.

I came back from a break 20 days ago. Everything was fine, 60 fps with skype on and an explorer, settings on high.

Now its been getting laggier by the day to the point I cant even play anymore. Without skype, nor any internet explorer running, settings on minimum, I run at like 20fps and way lower during teamfights.

my specs are Windows 7 i5 3.2ghz, 4gb of ram and 1gb graphics card. Been running everything on minimum. ._.

Tyconderoga

01-18-2013

I know that when i ran the game without a graphic driver installed i was running completely off of my processor and 5-10 fps, so maybe the game isn't detecting a graphic driver. I would try to run the game in compatibility mode or as administrator. Reinstalling your graphic driver is probably the easiest.

The easiest way to install a windows driver is to follow these steps. Grant it these will be the drivers windows find suitable for your machine.

Start>My Computer>System Properties>Device Manager

Right click the top item in the tree list view, then click Scan for hardware changes

The computer will retrieve all devices without a driver installed.

If you see an Display adapters tree open it and if you see a yellow caution sign means there is an issue with the driver or the installation with the driver, uninstall the driver, restart your computer and install the driver again. Whether you allow windows to install it or you manually download drivers from the respected website of your card's manufactor