****** riot/tribunal *******s!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Algeria

01-17-2013

WHY THE HYPOCRISY?

YOU SAY YOU WILL NEVER REDUCE A TEMPORARY BAN IN ANY CASE OR SCENERO , AND WILL NOT FORGIVE ANY PERM BAN IN ANY CASE OR ANY SCENERIO, IN ONE PART OF THE FORUMS,

THEN SAY THIS IN ANOTHER PART CONCERNING/REGARDING HONOR POINTS?

WTF ARE YOU DOING. HOW DARE YOU DUMBASS. THAT IS YOU. WHO IS STARTING TO PISS US ALL OF.

" If I have earned many Honor Points, but a Tribunal case is created around my in-game behavior, will I lose my Honor Points if I’m pardoned?

You will only lose honor points if you are found guilty by the Tribunal. Pardoned cases will not affect your honor"

LittleDi

01-17-2013

Something tells me you're just a full blown blatant troll using caps spam on the forum in order to try to get their ban reversed. Think if it's a permaban they earned it quite well.

AKA: No reform card? Why should we side with you while you keep evidence of yourself away from everyone?

YueienGato

01-17-2013

Something about this tickles me in the ribcage. Cannot figure out if it is cause of the posturing or the fact that buddy is actually expecting a Red response when he poses the question as such.

Algeria

01-17-2013

nah thats just you two making no sense at all.

please don't bring your non sense here.

Jesus the Friend

01-17-2013

Somehow I am not surprised that OP ended up on the Tribunal chopping block.

Algeria

01-17-2013

just because you and your buthead buddy wants to go and help you out with the trolling here doesnt mean your right, not one bit, not at all, not quiete indeed, infact you are totally wrong now stfu and gtfo my thread ***** hater little wanna be **** drop ur balls first before talking any sht ****** mofokers.

YueienGato

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algeria View Post
just because you and your buthead buddy wants to go and help you out with the trolling here doesnt mean your right, not one bit, not at all, not quiete indeed, infact you are totally wrong now stfu and gtfo my thread ***** hater little wanna be **** drop ur balls first before talking any sht ****** mofokers.
Clearly an unjust ban for this paragon of LoL community.

Algeria

01-17-2013

PARAGON? u little *********** ASS KISISNG PIECE OF ****! TROLL BUNAL BANS NORMAL PLAYERS, SO **** YOU AND YOUR LITTLE KISSY ASS SUCKING FROM A STRAW *****MADE ATTITUDE YOU LITTLE ***** ****ING TERD ***** HATER LIL **** ****ING TURD!

YueienGato

01-17-2013

And he speaks with such eleqance! Every time his fingers dance on the keyboard it is like I am being treated to Chopin. Ah, such refined grace and posture!

Sing little birdy! Sing!

Ext3rmin8or2

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YueienGato View Post
And he speaks with such eleqance! Every time his fingers dance on the keyboard it is like I am being treated to Chopin. Ah, such refined grace and posture!

Sing little birdy! Sing!
Best reply I've ever read on this forum.