Before you give in-game advice on dom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kholdstare13

01-18-2013

sadly this is so true for every team ever.

OxBaker

01-18-2013

Although it does frustrate me when players click spam and spend half the match typing to others about what they did or should have done. Not actually playing the game has got to affect your overall results, regardless of score.

IIGuardianII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxG Skumbagz View Post
Make sure your 1st place in score. Players don't tend to argue with advice as long as your "1st place i'm good". Never give advice or your opinion if your 4th or last place. You might get responses like "Says last place" or "says 2/4 teemo". Cuz good players NEVER go negative.
Well this is stupid. Because I've seen our Bot lane wreck and have (let's say our Pantheon) go to and get first place and he was ****ing terrible! And because of the way the game is Pantheon is going to be in 1st not the bot lane Pro. So no sir you need to stfu.

Basist

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cahmnoir View Post
Well this is stupid. Because I've seen our Bot lane wreck and have (let's say our Pantheon) go to and get first place and he was ****ing terrible! And because of the way the game is Pantheon is going to be in 1st not the bot lane Pro. So no sir you need to stfu.
Reading that gave me a headache. The OP is wrong obviously, but holy **** please form some proper sentence structuring.

VoidInsanity

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDeadGrandma View Post
He's right you know. Bot barking orders at top never ends well, even if bot is correct in calling top out.
A pain I know all too well