Before you give in-game advice on dom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xPainx

01-17-2013

Make sure your 1st place in score. Players don't tend to argue with advice as long as your "1st place i'm good". Never give advice or your opinion if your 4th or last place. You might get responses like "Says last place" or "says 2/4 teemo". Cuz good players NEVER go negative.

Redeemed In Fire

01-17-2013

I get the pragmatic tone here but....

xPainx

01-17-2013

So just played a game. The Taric on my team was actually helping me , stayed together, but if u only look at kills /deaths and ignore assists (like most baddies do) then you would think hes bad, but ofcourse he wasn't.

smXho

01-18-2013

i am so "listening" to your advise about Kass, skumbag

/sarcasm

xPainx

01-18-2013

ty smxho, i appreciate it lol

Paqi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

The OP is pretty much saying Bot should never give advice, because holding Bot, and being a solid foundation for the rest of your team, nets you **** for points.

MyDeadGrandma

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paqi View Post
The OP is pretty much saying Bot should never give advice, because holding Bot, and being a solid foundation for the rest of your team, nets you **** for points.
He's right you know. Bot barking orders at top never ends well, even if bot is correct in calling top out.

0shi

01-18-2013

He's saying the Dominion score doesn't matter, if I understand correctly, I believe this post is a work of sarcasm and cynicism.

smXho

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0shi View Post
He's saying the Dominion score doesn't matter, if I understand correctly, I believe this post is a work of sarcasm and cynicism.
couple days ago, he also said Kass is trash tier and only noobs can't deal with Kass

so you never know

Skulleer

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by smXho View Post
couple days ago, he also said Kass is trash tier and only noobs can't deal with Kass

so you never know
Well, a lot of things are true when you have a coin-flip winrate but untrue when it becomes more favorable.