Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for 1600-ish Duo Queue Partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Podanops

01-17-2013

Heya, I've played league for about two years now and am finally looking to get serious about ranked games. I'm not looking to go professional but I really want to improve and become better at the game in general.

I was gold in season 2, but that doesn't say much as I only played a handful of games. Currently I am at 1590 Elo and quickly climbing. I've mostly been playing support (around 70% winrate with Taric.) though I enjoy top lane as well and can play most lanes pretty well.

If there is a skilled ADC player out there that would like to duo queue bot lanes together I think that would be pretty awesome, though I'm happy to play with whatever.

Feel free to add me if you wanna try a game or two together, or even normals. Always looking for fun people to play with. I'm very relaxed and friendly, I try to point out my own mistakes when I notice them and I tend to not blame anyone other than myself for improvement reasons. My summoner name is Podanops and I hope to hear from some peeps.

Desimist

03-02-2013

summonersboard.com Find duo queue partners!

Roncor

03-02-2013

added you, nithron1