cant ban shen in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

regnagelppod

02-03-2013

So I went to play ranked and the game before I banned shen np. But next game he wasn't selectable. when it was the others teams turn to ban i could see him right there next to shaco, but when it can back to me to pick bans shen had disappeared and it went shaco then shyvana. not even a X through him. and yes he had not been banned yet. No one picked him in champ select but just saying it sucked. Don't know if this has happened to anyone with same or different champs.
Don't play ranked that often or check forums a lot so I don't know if this is a trend, but hope it gets fixed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fakeplastic

02-03-2013

chances are that no opponent on the enemy team owned Shen. That is the typical situation when a champion disappears when it's your turn to ban.

The reason is that what you are looking at (the list of champions) is only what applies to the team who is banning / picking. If the enemy is banning, it shows everyone your team has, if you are banning it will show everybody the enemy has. If you are picking it will show all that you have.