Lack of underboob in champions/skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Flooners

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

I think it's about time that we got a champion or champion skin with underboob. The underboob would fit the game quite well.

TeIndo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

"underboob" as not having much on the chest? and looking like she might actually be able to perform some kind of fearsome move? With out bouncing off course? lol sure we could use a few more women that look physically built toward the kind of life style they live.

KahIeesi

12-13-2012

lets get more ball sacks that stick out too

Duriel

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxtashaa View Post
lets get more ball sacks that stick out too
currently the only one with noticeable ******** is xin zhao in his viscero skin

TooManyDewgongs

12-14-2012

Pretty much every female champ's nearly naked or doing some fanservice in some way. I think it's time we see some dudes doing the same thing as all the women.

KahIeesi

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooManyDewgongs View Post
Pretty much every female champ's nearly naked or doing some fanservice in some way. I think it's time we see some dudes doing the same thing as all the women.

no kidding. It's almost as if people NEED to be turned on or attracted to the champions to be happy with this game. wtf is up with that.

LegendaryWolfeh

12-15-2012

SMH @ what people apparently think underboob is...

LuminescentTide

12-15-2012

Underboob is upside-down cleavage.

And you're kidding yourself if you think people aren't attracted to attractive characters in any medium. You might like to think it's immoral, you might like to think you're greater than that (and heck, maybe you even are (lol)) but it's a fact of life; guys like boobs. Deal with it.

Candidumbra

12-15-2012

I think it's actually time we get some females who are dressed for the occasion: a vicious, bloody battle in which swords, knives, and various projectiles will be coming at them.

In other words, practical armor and clothing that fits the role. I'm not against the idea of a bit of sexappeal here and there, in a game with this many characters you should keep it diverse. But right now the female champs aren't diverse at all, they're almost exclusively "sexy". Needs more of the other side of the spectrum.

Rekka777

12-15-2012

An example of amazing use of underboob would be Makoto Nanaya, for anyone uninformed.