stupid players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mitey Oosik

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knock X3 Penny View Post
I won an extra credit assignment in high school in a history class by coming up with the most creative way to take over the world.

I would have twelve children. My children would then have twelve children. So on and so forth. In 6 generations there would be over 6 million people in my family (that's a large army).

Now, I would utilize a method that would let me choose thè gender of each child. So i would have all boys. And name them Phil (my name).

So there would be 6 million Phil's. we all would look alike for the most part.

how would all boys procreate???? did i miss something in biology class?

Abortionlady

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knock X3 Penny View Post
You can still troll without saying anything. You don't sound like you care about people so I would bet that you should discontinue playing completely. That might be the best option
I don't troll I tell them the truth.
I've spent 60 bucks on this game there is no way I'm leaving without my money.

Doct0r Phil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
What kind of history teacher assign a assignment which a student has to come up with a creative way to take over the world? lol, great idea tho.
World history teacher. So many people have come close to conquering the world but never did. Alexander (got the flu), Napoleon (invaded russia), Hitler (ran into the U.S.A), etc etc.

He wanted to give us a chance to think about what it would take to conquer the world. Some people came up with some crazy ideas. It was mostly for fun lol ..... So he thought ;-)

Unfortunately, my wife said "absolutely not" to having twelve kids. Can't figure out why. I told her that we could make a statue of her in her honor lol.

KineticSkink

01-17-2013

This game is for everyone regardless of skill level. Even if you are bad player and go 0/10/1 like you did in your last game.

Doct0r Phil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitey Oosik View Post
how would all boys procreate???? did i miss something in biology class?
Lol, they need wives. Woman for the "cause". The women would all have similar appearance though. So as we can look alike.

Trust me. I have all the details hashed out.

Lord Ferret

01-17-2013

the match making system matchs you with people of your skill level. just so ya know

YueienGato

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abortionlady View Post
Translated into:

Fine sire, if you remembered right, I spent 300 marks at your fine establishment at yee yonder Gym for a yearly basis. Now, I want my precious marks.

Now.

I don't care if I yelled at all your other patrons, hogged the cardio machine, and basically told your staff to shove it where the sun don't shine:

I'm precious.

Now give me my money you hippie!

Abortionlady

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KineticSkink View Post
This game is for everyone regardless of skill level. Even if you are bad player and go 0/10/1 like you did in your last game.
I didn't even mean to get that assist I let my cousin play for me because I got annoyed.

Flyingbox

01-17-2013

0/10 too obvious.

Doct0r Phil

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abortionlady View Post
You probably shouldn't spend any more money then. You are going to lose this account pretty soon.