Bans for doing right thing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpreadThoseLegs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

There has been a few times I have been banned for things that I will agree I was doing wrong like cussing and I've been trying to change my attitude in game and be more friendly. But lately I've been running into issues where I've been getting banned for doing the right things now or just not doing anything at all? Theres been times like I mess up in game and die or get caught, we all make mistakes and I try to make it up. But instead I start to get trolled by a lot of people, getting cussed at, yelled at etc. Usually I just ignore these people and try to help my team push on, by giving them positive out looks like, "we can still win guys" etc. And yet I get reported because of me being nice and doing the right thing? Even better yet I've read some forum posts and some people say its best to just not talk at all and use pings, so i've been trying to this to as well to avoid getting trolled etc, but apparently you can also get banned for not communicating with your team as well. So I understand i've gotten banned in the past and i'm trying to make good now, I really am. But even doing the right things you get banned and just not saying anything you get banned, so why is this happening? Are people just spamming Punish on all the tribunals? I really want to know what is going on, Im trying to become a better summoner in game and more friendly with others, but when theres a troll raging at me or others and their reports go through and unjust people get banned, what kind of system is being run?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

01-17-2013

Reform card please.