is twitch viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoneWolfBrian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

I think there are much better champs because he falls off after popping oracles is as easy as popping a pot.

Chennasaurus

01-21-2013

I think Twitch is almost sort of a ranged assassin if he's fed .. jump out of stealth and quickly kill people with autoattacks, expunge, and his ult

except he slaughters entire teams if they're foolish enough to group up

PrfsrChaos

01-21-2013

I'm sorta in the same position as you OP where I'm waiting until all the ranked changes are final to start playing and in the mean time i'm preparing.

I main twitch when I adc. The key is to play him as an assassin first and adc second. But otherwise he can be really fun and do really well even against Graves or Ezreal that seem to show up all the time.

Just always be safe first and always think don't die as your top priority and you'll wreck as twitch. He's fun and rewarding to learn.

SeCKS Egai

01-22-2013

Last plat/diamond match I watched that had a twitch, the twitch team won, but the twitch was one of the least influential players during the match.

topherchris99

02-18-2014

Twitch has huge late game presence if you can survive the squishy early game. Black cleaver is amazing on him and his ult is one of the strongest team fight ults for and adc. He is still very viable and plays well with leona.