5 champions u rarely see.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Outlaw466

01-17-2013

Just curious to the top 5 champions you rarely ever see or played against. Excluding Arams obviously.

I've been playing for about 17 months now and the champions I've barley ever seen are:

Syndra: 0 times played against
Poppy: maybe twice?
Urgot: once
Rumble: 3 times

After 17 months of playing non ranked pvp, Numbers are obviously based of a guess amount. The object of this thread is to see a pattern throughout most players.

Yolandi Visser

Voyles

01-17-2013

Karma, Poppy, and Urgot are definitely the top 3 least played champs. Rumble actually gets a lot more play than some other champs. I've actually played Poppy and Urgot. IMHO, Urgot and Karma need to be buffed. Poppy can actually hold her own.

Lumberjock

01-18-2013

Urgots in an ok place right now, people just dont like aiming

Feedbro

01-18-2013

You've not once played against Syndra? She's sleeper OP right now, trust me.

Egyptz

01-18-2013

I have to agree with Poppy and Karma. I'd actually also have to add Nasus to that list. You almost never see a Nasus in game anymore. Poppy is an absolutely amazing champ, especially late-game but she was too much of a pain to lane for me. Especially when champs like Darius and Singed are picked. I used to play her all the time, but eventually moved to Nidalee and finally Kayle, my current main.

Taarki

01-18-2013

i actualy have never seen a non-bot trundle in a game. or a karma, seen a couple of urgots though, but i have also never seen a poppy.

Runa44

01-18-2013

I see rumble quite a bit as he owns a lot of top champions. I have only seen sejuani in a game once which is weird she seems pretty alright

Outlaw466

01-18-2013

Nasus I actually see quiet common. Syndra no... it's sad to say I have never played against her. But I have tried her in free week.

Axydlbaaxr

01-18-2013

I've seen Skarner or Karma in a normal PvP game maybe once. Also, there was a period where there were a lot of new champ releases that promptly dropped off the face of Runeterra...when was the last time you saw Viktor, Sejuani, or Hecarim in a game?