Aether Wing Kayle can be better

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blorgorize

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by theuberone View Post
Annie
Right, I forgot about her legendary, tucked away in the vault and all of that. I'll give you that one.

Palefox

01-18-2013

i said this weeks ago but people downvoted. this skin is trash and needs to be re worked already

Blorgorize

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palefox View Post
i said this weeks ago but people downvoted. this skin is trash and needs to be re worked already
I am fairly certain if this skin was marked at 1350 rp not many people would have been complaining. She does have the new vocal lines and skeletal frame to warrant it.

Ashaira

Adjudicator

01-18-2013

bump

ItsBao93

01-18-2013

A simple look at the skin and questions of legendary skins. This is a legendary skin? Awesome, but how come other legendary skins have many other features and Kayle have these left out? Whats so special about the other ones? Same price, should be same quality.

KínseySíx

01-18-2013

I just finished a game with new new skinned Kayle on my team. I didn't realise it was new until my teammates started talking about it - I literally thought it was an oldie. It certainly doesn't have the pizazz of newer skins, except maybe Dragon Trainer Lulu, that skin was pretty underwhelming too.

I didn't get to hear the new voice overs, but unless she sings like a choir of angels and spews extra gold from all orifices, that price point is not warranted.

Mattarias

01-18-2013

Already have and love it (Despite the blue, lol. ;P I'm a red guy) but if they added more stuff, like Morgana-specific taunts? Hell yeah. o_o

ItsBao93

01-18-2013

Doesn't matter, Riot is gonna ignore this post. Quick buck.

Inkilo

01-18-2013

bump

Kr1sys

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsBao93 View Post
Doesn't matter, Riot is gonna ignore this post. Quick buck.
Yeah probably, but voicing our displeasure may lead to them putting a bit more effort in the future on legendary skins to avoid this.

Kayle needed a new skin pretty badly, and this skin doesn't stack up.