Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Aether Wing Kayle can be better

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vargo

01-18-2013

crit animation
ult remake blue or something

Cambopple

01-18-2013

When I saw the title "Legendary Kayle" my credit card details were half entered, had a look at the skin and was mighty disappointed.
Big let down.
This skin is the worst legendary skin currently going. More disappointed than the legendary Brand skin.

Willing to pay if the skin felt legendary, but it doesn't.

Raion91

01-18-2013

Have to agree, worste legendary skin out right now... heck i even like Viridian Kayle better...

Way out of price for what it has to offer, i was looking forward to this skin because i have every singe kayle skin, won't bu this unless it goes bellow 1k rp...

EffingDingus

01-18-2013

This is the kind of guy Riot should be hiring.

I still think that the worst part of this skin is the facial plastic surgery that went horribly wrong

Eltheran

01-18-2013

Quote:
Unmoi:
What I dislike was that they removed her "HALO" during the use of righteous fury!!!! She lost her halo together with her wings????

"Tyrael syndrome" aka you lose wing=you lose awesomness and other things

stylefaque01

01-18-2013

Last time Riot has changed a skin already released people raged in the forums everyday for 2 months.

And then Refund System was created.... People who brought Diana + Skin were more red then a Darius after ulted 5 times in a team fight.

KitStylus

01-18-2013

^ They outright removed from the skin for no reason other than "shes similar to Syndra" and Syndra came AFTER Diana, Riot has been very unfair to Diana overall.

As for Kyle, i would suggest making this skin worth the 1800, more particles, animations, something to make it look and feel legendary, right now is a really good 975 skin, maybe if it was 1300...

Afrocalypse

01-18-2013

If you dont mind I'll add my ideas, too. But granted, I dont really understand what's the skin theme's supposed to be except for "lost wings, got mechanical ones", so maybe they dont actually fit.
Maybe having some kind of visor (with or without helmet), that starts to glow during her e replacing the halo effect other skins get during this. If not done as poorly (or rather ugly) as her face, that might look really impressing overall.
Also, to change the "golden cirlce" ult, the shield could form out of hexagons connecting to a shield (or something like that).

SoresuMakashi

01-18-2013

Well thought out post containing feasible suggestions for improvement. A welcome change from the mindless "it needs to be about 20% cooler" complaints.

KitStylus

01-18-2013

The hexagon shield would be a good idea, i would also make it blue instead of yellow, The visor would look Dorky tough, i would like it to have a lot more particles, when shes flying over, and when she strikes her sword. could use more ground explosions like Chogath too, yea it needs to be about 20% cooler