my 7th permaban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

embalmdk

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devious Rogue View Post
Your title made me think you'd been permabanned over and over again... had to read the thread itself, lol

When I first saw the title and author I too was surprised. 170 calories, shiister, llesh, and a number of others have earned my respect so when I saw this thread I definitely had to read it. Initially I thought, by the title, that 170 calories was on an 8th account.

Rampant ldiocy

01-20-2013

I've got over 40 permabans on my "main" Tribunal account--haven't read a single case yet.

Gimpyloser

01-20-2013

I'm at 14 permabans and a couple of them were mild forms of toxic behavior, certainly not worthy of a permaban as a standalone case, but considering the players were likely given 5+ chances to clean up their act, I guess it's justified. I've never even been warned, so it really isn't that hard to stay out of trouble even with the many false reports that I am sure we all receive.

Gimpyloser

01-20-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6087263/#nogo

Here is one of the cases I was referring to. Kinda rough to get permabanned over this one, but clearly he had been warned and suspended multiple times already.

Enterti

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimpyloser View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6087263/#nogo

Here is one of the cases I was referring to. Kinda rough to get permabanned over this one, but clearly he had been warned and suspended multiple times already.
You need to remember as well that Riot reviews every permaban they hand out. So even if a perma seems harsh for the case there are probably worse things going on outside the case.

Gimpyloser

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterti View Post
You need to remember as well that Riot reviews every permaban they hand out. So even if a perma seems harsh for the case there are probably worse things going on outside the case.
Yea, I've read some posts by Wookie regarding permabans that seemed somewhat unjustified where he goes into detail about the things not in the case review. Plus the people getting permanbanned have already been warned and suspended multiple times for increasing amounts of time. I'm pretty sure after my first suspension, I'd quit typing anything that could even remotely be interpreted as offensive or abusive. GG, WP, Thx, MIA, and nothing else lol.