Ranked "Rules" are SELFISH and ruin teamwork!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gameztor

01-17-2013

Hi, I dont usually use the forum... But today I HAD TO...

Riot always talk about how they wanted to promote sportsmanship, teamwork and communication. And well they had really tried to make their part with Honor system, tribunal etc.

What I dont understand is:

-First: When I go to a ranked game and people ignore callings and just pick by order... The only answer they give is that the rules are the rules... and im sorry but IN GAME Ive never seen a tip or a place where Riot says thats the RULE and MUST be obeyed...

-Second: Ive never really liked the calling system because it was the same thing. BUT at least thats something some people agree to sometimes ignore for the sake of teamwork.

So im just asking not to riot (eventhou some attention from riot on this matter wouldnt hurt)

Please with the new ranked system that you guys are implementing PLEASE do something about this issue because I know for sure that a lot of people is still not happy with this "Rule".

Maybe randomizing the Order like on regular games instead of ELO or maybe that people agree that this practice is really bad for companionship matters...

For example lets say you are on a low ELO because you are just starting and if you have 6 months on game you will probablly have a lot of champions... But not more than people playing for a longer time... So you excel on mid role so the mayority of your champions are AP Carries, but since you are starting in solo queue you got last because of your elo... and you must go jungle because THATS THE ONLY LANE THE LOW ELO DIVAS ALLOW YOU TO PLAY... So you play jungle with the closest thing you have... And OFC you wont do as good as you would in mid or as a support maybe so BOOM Elo Hell is created because people is avoiding Low Elo people play in their main roles until they manage WITH Time to master other roles...

Anyway just saying flame if you want and you love the spirit that this "Rule" create on our games or support if you think we need to be a little bit more open minded and less selfcentered... If you are good in two or three roles and someone want the role you want, dont be a bad teammate and help them experience that amazing feeling that is a ranked game WELL PLAYED...

Sorry for any wrong word or something, Im not native english speaker.

Thelohel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Or you could.. idk... learn a few champs for every lane because knowing only 20% of the game is unacceptable.

Gameztor

01-30-2013

... Dude we are talking of people who are just starting ranked that dont own like 140 champs..

Banana Dragon

01-30-2013

this is the biggest problem i see in ranked. how do you get better without playing against people that are better than you. normals is a joke. i have played AP shen and still facerolled a team. personally they need like a 3rd form that is ranked practice that has no elo, but is defferent from normals and ranked. this would allow new players to get better and not hurt the truly competative that lose because of those few new people that dont know what they are doing.

sepetaiya

01-30-2013

this is the most HYPOCRITICAL post ive ever seen

you are saying pick order > calling is selfish? and the people who are last pick in ranked, call mid, double pick it because they called first are not selfish?

please learn ranked ETIQUETTE and delete this thread.