Support looking for pro team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marthysin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

Im a support looking for a proteam, I can play every support character with proficiency, although my elo is only around 830, this is mainly because a good support cant carry a bad team.

I carefully watch every pro match I can and study current meta's and strategies.

Im very adaptable and can work with almost any build.

I excell with nami and taric, but as stated previous I can use anyone

Im located in toronto and would look for someone in the generall area.

Im looking to go pro with this and am willing to put the time and effort into make that happen

zenoisy

01-20-2013

you my friend are not going pro anytime soon. im just telling you the truth because i am around 1200 and i defiantly not going pro any time soon. you won't find a team out of no where most likely plus your 800. thats isnt very high at all. i support for me team and i can say as a main support a good support that wants to go pro could indeed carry a bad team. so friend keep practicing.

Marthysin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

I appreciate the advice. I encourage anyone even considering me for a team to look at my match history and make up there mind wether or not Im for them.

Mondeezy

01-21-2013

Hi Marthy,

Glad to hear you are interested in competitive gaming. One thing I would recommend is to improve your personal play - unfortunately, you will most likely not even be considered for an amateur team unless you show the mechanical proficiency and matchup knowledge of an 1800+ rated player. I'd focus on improvement in solo queue first, as its a good measure of "how much can I carry a team of players around my skill level". As you rise up the ranks, so will your skill and the players you match up against. Think of solo queue rating as a + on your "LoL Resume". Being in the top 1% of players would be much more impressive to a team as opposed to top 60%.

Regardless, don't give up and keep improving and maybe one day you'll get where you want to be!

Marthysin

01-21-2013

I really am, sadly once you hit a certain low, its not that fact that players are bad, its that players of that elo tend to have bad attitudes and Im sure we can all agree the fastest way to a loss is to start slinging trash talk at your team. So short of a pro team if anyone even has a Ranked team looking for support and is willing ta give me a shot, I can prove myself or die trying!