One Week Time Ban...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lHoneyBadger

07-10-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6497070/

Look at this case... why does this guy get a 1 week ban off those reports. This is hilarious.

"Mommy this guy said mean things to me"

I just cant believe they call this bannable offenses, this is worse than World of Warcraft and that's saying something big time

Thank you riot for amusing me. Needed a good laugh.

There was a post on the forums where they had a collection of quotes from the people that were banned taken from their in-game chats. IF anyone knows where the link is id love to read some of them.

Shadowfang

07-10-2013

first case i would have punished as well

second case i would punished also

i wouldnt even need to see the rest based off of those two

Spreek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2013

Well, the severity of the offenses has nothing to do with the length of the ban.

First tribunal punishment = warning --> 1 day ban --> 3 day ban --> 1 week ban --> 3 week ban --> permaban,

Also, this dude seems like a huge jerk so I'm pretty sure he deserves it.

Rillain

07-10-2013

I would have permabanned him just for that 1 game where he was 1-9-0 Draven. Feeders are the scum of the Earth and they are a million times worse than ragers.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2013

You must be blind to ask why this case deserved a punish. I haven't even reached 15mins into Game 1 and this case is a obvious punish.

Requiem Bird

07-10-2013

Okay, let's take a look, shall we?

Game 1:

Quote:
If this team didnt go FULL ****** i might have been able to carry this band of mistakes
sry leona but i cant carry all these noobs
That is a bad word. I don't like seeing it.

Also you feel the need to pick on and belittle Fiora over /all. That's a hero that either does well and owns, or does badly and feeds. You then call for reports on her and try to barter for more reports over /all.

I don't need to look further, but I've got a bit of time so lets see the rest of the games.

Game 2:

Quote:
I ran into ashe intentionall to feed
sucks to be u
Game starts weird but it looks like things are going fine. But because there is a miscommunication regarding supports you blow a funny fuse and decide to troll and feed, as well as a ton of nastiness in chat.

Game 3: HAH. So wait...it's okay for you to insult and taunt allies over /all, but the second your team does it you rage.

Your team was annoying as hell, but when the idiot train comes to town don't jump onboard with them.

Also - once again:
Quote:
stay away from bot
or I afk
Game 4: You start of decently and it ends up with:
Quote:
well im gunna farm then
u all suck
stfu f*ggot
ill do wtf i want isnt that what u said
and it goes South from there.

Game 5:

Quote:
god this team is ****n terriable
To which the enemy tell you to cut it out and that you aren't helping. To which you respond:

Quote:
no but it makes me feel better
GG.

Overall:
- Extremely toxic. Honestly expect to see you get permabanned shortly.
- Don't use words like g*y, r*t*rd and f*ggot to attack others. Those are not nice words.
- Don't call for reports against innocent players.
- Don't use afks to troll or threaten your team.

Shelzin

07-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibIe View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6497070/

Look at this case... why does this guy get a 1 week ban off those reports. This is hilarious.
Because he already had his warning and 3 day bans to learn form, but didn't.

Quote:
"Mommy this guy said mean things to me"

I just cant believe they call this bannable offenses, this is worse than World of Warcraft and that's saying something big time
Believe it... It's true.

Quote:
Thank you riot for amusing me. Needed a good laugh.
I hope you enjoy the 2 week and perma as much.