Computer crashes since latest patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Admiral Love

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgageddon View Post
The adobe air update is a good idea, as is updating your graphics drivers if they aren't already up to date.
Kk, pretty sure my drivers are up to date, but I'll double-check and report back. Thanks!

SickyD36

01-18-2013

I have had the same thing occur to me, only on LoL. I sent a ticket in to Riot and they told me to take a screenshot of it when it occured (lol). I do not know what to do. Graphics up to date, reseated all components.

Admiral Love

01-19-2013

I updated adobe air and triple-checked my drivers, everything is up-to-date and I'm still experiencing this issue. Anyone have any more suggestions? Just really want to get back to playing League :P

Admiral Love

01-19-2013

And a question...if this was a hardware problem, like some component is loose in the case, wouldn't I be experiencing crashes running other programs/games? Why could it be only League? I did run a repair of the game, btw.

Kiimuriel

01-19-2013

Experiencing the same problem, have tried updating everything, repairing League, even went so far as to completely uninstall/reinstall, nothing changed, still cant play a game more than 15 minutes.

Admiral Love

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimuriel View Post
Experiencing the same problem, have tried updating everything, repairing League, even went so far as to completely uninstall/reinstall, nothing changed, still cant play a game more than 15 minutes.
Noticed another thread with the same exact problem. Trying to find whatever common threads there are to this particular problem.

What are your machine's specs, and what kind of monitor are you using?

Kiimuriel

01-19-2013

I'm playing on a laptop, it's a 3 year old Sony Vaio, it has a pretty crappy integrated graphics card, intel core2 duo processor.. it only has happened since I patched it.

Admiral Love

01-19-2013

Looks like installing the beta driver for my graphics card (Radeon HD) has resolved this, thanks for the help!

Kiimuriel

01-19-2013

Installed the latest driver for my graphics card, and while it bumped my fps considerably, it didnt solve the gameplay problem. Any help, especially from a tech savvy person would be greatly appreciated!

Gen Martok

01-19-2013

I have tried everything, patches, chipsets, adjusting graphics card settings, firewalls virus protection. NOTHING works and game freezes during everygame and I HAVE to restart no other way around it. Got my first leaver rank ever after 3 years of playing. VERY VERY upset