Ghost Train ((Open for Now!))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Eredale View Post
(( Well, assuming that some kind of beyond-the-grave voice is talking to me and there appears to be no one else in the room... Joke's on me if he's just a skeleton though, haha ))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcitus View Post
The haunting gramophone clicked on again, letting out another grim laugh.*
((Though if she doesn't realize it's coming from a gramophone, it would make sense.))

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Kiobi soon made her way on to the other side and sat right beside the door, letting out a sigh of relief along with the sack from her mouth,

"Glad that's over..." Standing up, she entered the room that Nana went in. Tables, food, at the largest table was a skeleton sitting there, dressed to look like the finest of gentlemen, and then there was Nana. The food did smell good... It looks good, but she never had such food though. Kiobi walked up to one of the tables, deciding whether or not to eat such delicious items. Though the urge to dig in was very high...

leirynot

01-28-2013

Almyra made little reaction as Kyther wrapped his scarf around her head, she continued to make small movements, rolling slightly, she muttered slightly. "Where...... train..... off train."
She probably wouldn't be able to move on her own, not without being healed.

Kameil

01-30-2013

(( Bump ))

Cryypter

02-01-2013

((Oh Darcitus?

Where are you, Darcitus?

Come back to us, Darcitus?))

Scarlet Phoenix

02-01-2013

Sukiru shifted slightly as he inspected Almyra "Ugh, if I could use magic I'd be able to help more but that rope I used just sort of... took it all out of me, I've got very little left and what I do is needed... if I run out of magic at any time I can say goodbye to pretty much my entire life's memories."

1Eredale

02-02-2013

Stabbing the knuckle blade into the delicious chicken fillet, Nana raised the meat using the weapon as an improvised fork (not that there was the time to use the carefully arranged flatware on the table). Biting off a huge piece in a very unladylike fashion, she continued to speak to the classy skeleton, without bothering to chew first. "Sho, you'sh besher tursh dish thrane round, till I bash your head in." Licking her lips, Nana swallowed, and licked the blade to remove the juice, looking lazily between the skeleton, and the remaining fillet on the table. She wondered if she could do both at the same time.

leirynot

02-06-2013

((Bump, I don't think I should post as Almyra, she can't do much really, due to her injuries.))

Cryypter

02-07-2013

((I'm waiting on our host to respond to the people in the dining car.))

Cryypter

02-15-2013

((Well this died rather quickly...))