Ghost Train ((Open for Now!))

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Kiobi's eyes or ears seemed to not recognize the voice as she stared at Sukiru for a moment.

So familiar... The elven woman looked around before responding quietly back,

"Sorry, do I- Oh?" She tilted her head, "Sukiru? Didn't think I'd see you here, or myself."

Darcitus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

*The train's whistle would blow, filling the air with hot steam and water vapor as the conductor lazily checked his watch for the time. Having gathered several tickets, instead of punching them like a normal conductor would, he place them in his mouth, swallowing them whole in a rather unusual fashion.* Last call for all passengers! *He would cry before looking down the platform for any others. Any remaining passengers would need to board quickly or be left behind.*

*The inside of the train looked surprisingly unkempt given the exterior quality of the train itself. The benches were worn cracked velvet seats with faded paint which flaked in places. It would come off mildly odd that such an exquisite train exterior would house such poorly kept interior cars, but this would bring up little suspicion from the passengers.*

Cryypter

01-22-2013

((I'll take that as a yes. ))

A young man walked idly down the train station platform, his attention focused intently on several schematics scribbled on pieces of parchment. So intent was his focus, in fact, that he absentmindedly knocked into a railway associate who was carrying a cluster of small boxes, which scattered across the ground.

"Oh! Sorry, so sorry..." Kyther exclaimed as he picked himself off the ground, helping the employee up before gathering the boxes and returning them. The associate grumbled something about people not watching where they were going and continued on his way, leaving Kyther in the midst of the hustle and bustle of the crowded platform, looking up and down one of the trains in admiration. I don't know why I've never studies how these machines operate. I wonder if they use hextech or are purely mechanical... he thought, glancing underneath to see if he could identify a power source. As he inspected the vehicle, the sudden blast of a whistle shook him from his thoughts. "Oh, right, I have a train to catch!" he said, then quickly realizing he had said it out loud, glanced around to see if anyone had noticed before heading off to find the sign marked 34B. Locating said sign, he handed in his ticket and boarded one of the cars, winding his way through to the drawing rooms. Finding the one that matched his ticket stub, he went inside, shut the door, and commenced retrieving several odd-looking apparatus from his pack (some of which were at certain places curiously larger than the pack they came from).

Wizerdlol

01-22-2013

((And I assume that means no
Ahh well, I might have done the same to myself))

Darcitus

01-22-2013

(( Sorry dood. I cherry pick my players. Im picky like I said in my opening post. ))

1Eredale

01-22-2013

Only slightly remembering where her actual seat was, Nana casually stepped through the carriage, spying for just about any free bench. Oddly, there weren't many passengers, so there were quite a few empty ones - without further ado, she carefully put down the bag that was slung around her shoulder, and proceeded to use it as a pillow, laying across the whole bench just by herself.

The smell of this place was absolutely nuts, but she didn't care as it was only her second time boarding one. Hoping that the trip would be over soon, Nana simply closed her eyes and set off to recovers the morning sleep hours that she lost while dashing to the station.

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-22-2013

Sukiru's eyes scanned the interior of the train, not looking to be in the best shape but it didn't really bother him as long as it ran smoothly. He smiled toward Kiobi. "Yeah my team quit out on me so I have to find a way to make my own adventures and such. This wasn't my first idea but the others were a bit too dangerous even for me. So why'd you get on? Where is this train heading anyway?"

1Eredale

01-22-2013

(( Btw, let's just say that the tickets originally were meant to be to Zaun. Aside from the characters who just bought random tickets, both Nana and Kyther have solid reasons to be going that way. ))

Cryypter

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Eredale View Post
(( Btw, let's just say that the tickets originally were meant to be to Zaun. Aside from the characters who just bought random tickets, both Nana and Kyther have solid reasons to be going that way. ))
((Kyther actually cares less about the destination and more about the journey, as it were. He is running some experiments on the effects of velocity and acceleration on certain things, and a train is the easiest way to do that. It is true though that he would have reason to go to Zaun (though I am curious what reason you had in mind, if any).))

((Edit: Now that I think about it, Zaun would be a convenient destination for him when he's done with the experiments.))

leirynot

01-22-2013

Almyra watched as Kyther passenger entered she watched for a few moments as he pulled out various tools and such, but then went on to observe the rest of the train. She hadn't really noticed before, but the poor quality of the interior seemed a bit strange, though perhaps it was usual. She didn't really know, since she had never been on a train before, and didn't know much about the culture of the area. Since not very much was happening, she decided to meditate.
She shifted in her seat to sit cross legged, rested her elbows on her knees, then brought her hands up and wove her fingers together with her index fingers extended to form a point just in front of her eyes. Her hands began to grow a dull green color, and a small ball of what looked like green ethereal flames formed at their point. She continued to observe the room in this meditative stance.

1234567 ... 10