Ghost Train ((Open for Now!))

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

((Sounds... fun? ._.))

Darcitus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

(( Alright! All characters have been chosen! (for now) It's free posting order, but try not to get too carried away. Any player who is... "afk" for too long... may be subject to be eaten by ze train... or whatever other horrible things I can think of. (I won't kill them... no worries, just removing them from the situation, if you return later... I can reinsert you with little trouble... its just so we can keep it rolling.) Incoming opening post!))

The Piltover Rails, a magnificent spiderweb of steam powered marvels that travel all across Runeterra, taking traveler's to every corner of the world. It is here, upon platform 34B that this humble story begins. It is a delightfully sunny day, with a few puffy white clouds dotting the sky as the train station is alive with activity, people rushing from train to train, vendors selling their wares in the streets, as an old steam train, Engine 118, pulls into the station grinding to a halt. A conductor, dressed in a black uniform and cap, blows his whistle calling for all passengers aboard. Everything seems normal to those waiting for the train on platform 34B, but there's an eerie chill in the air, something is off about this train, but everything seems fine aside from the mild shiver they feel run down their spines. Little do these passengers know, that this is no ordinary train.

leirynot

01-21-2013

Almyra had been walking around the platform aimlessly, observing the chaos of the station, watching as the strings pulled on, tangled with, and broke away from each other. She smiled, she really did enjoy busy areas, where there was always something happening, something to watch, strings to be revealed.
She heard the conductor call for passengers to board the train, and quietly walked aboard. She had never ridden on a train before, and was interested in what the experience would be like. She had just bought a random ticket, since she did not care where she went, as long as it was touched by chaos, which all places were.

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-21-2013

Sukiru wandered around the station, his eyes fixed on the screen of light levitating in front of him. He was mumbling under his breathe in though and seemed to barely even realize where he was currently. He looked up slightly as he heard the conductor call out and let out a sigh, he walked toward the train without looking, narrowly avoiding anyone in his way mostly due to them moving out of his path. He let out an unsatisfied grunt as his screen faded and he got on the train. He didn't particularly know where the train was heading his team had quit on him so he had no idea how to get out for adventures. He figured taking a random train to a random location would be good enough for now anyway. With that he took a seat and opened up the light screen once more, several more hovering around him as he examined their contents.

Wizerdlol

01-21-2013

((Hey there, are you still accepting people? Let me just make things clear that unfortunately, I am not as experienced as you would hope, and I certainly do not have a reputation of being a star rookie, though I still hope I can hop on the ride

The characters I like to submit are
Wizerdlol
Sireta
Julianna

All these characters arn't the most... Normal you can find, especially Sireta since she was designed for a very specific RP (Eredale would know), but ove been meaning to bring her back out. So wheather you would accept is your choice

Cheers))

1Eredale

01-21-2013

'Not gonna make it~'

The thought slammed across Nana's mind like the warning sign she just vaulted off. She landed on a solid, polished roof of a food store, and dashed across it, followed by the clatter of her pouches and the stratled gazes of the onlookers. She already had a few run-ins with the local security who apparently considered it very inappropriate to use rooftops as a sidewalk, but she didn't care, because if she didn't catch this train, it meant staying here for a few more days, which she couldn't afford.

The train's whistle made her grit her teeth as she ran across an arch-like structure that stretched across the avenue preceding the station. Darting alongside this roof, she jumped towards the only object left between her and the train - the lamppost. As she grabbed it, her momentum spun her in a circle around the pole before she landed. Placing hands on her knees, she caught her breath, and then looked up. Hopefully, no one except the startled passengers would notice this, and she could finally leave this town in peace. She got what she came here for, and now it was time to leave.

Panting slightly, she left the crumpled ticket in the conductor's hand, and entered the carriage.

Kameil

01-21-2013

"So that's...34B."

Kiobi muttered, watching as the train came to a halt. She sat at a bench close by along with others that were waiting for the same train. They stood up and grabbed their belongings which she gingerly copied, only having a large sack with her. The elven woman then winced as the whistle was blown, "So loud..." It was then she realized that it was a way of alerting them to go into this train. A frown still crept onto Kiobi's face, it was still loud.

Entering the train, Kiobi looked around for a seat, trying her best to ignore the people staring at as she moved about. There were other people in the train standing, but she preferred sitting down. After minutes of searching, she acquired herself a seat. With a sigh, she placed the sack on the floor, between her legs and waited for the train to move.

leirynot

01-21-2013

Almyra glanced around at the newcomers, the cat-like woman certainly had made an interesting entrance. She seemed like pull more strings than the average person, and pull them harder as well, whether she consciously did so or not.
Her gaze wandered to Sukiru, he used an interesting form of magic, perhaps she should ask about it, it may be helpful for recording her own experiences and experiments.
Finally, she noticed Kiobi. Her attention first went to the elf's ears, interesting, but not all that uncommon. Magic had various affects on people, pointed ears sometimes being one of them.

She began to wonder if conversation would begin, such a thing was hard to predict, there were far to many unseen variables, too many invisible strings pulling at the minds of the potential participants.

Cryypter

01-21-2013

((Hmm, mind if I join in? I would be using Kyther.))

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-21-2013

Sukiru let out a frustrated grunt and waved the screens off, they all disappeared and he looked around the train for the first time since entering. His gaze seemed to drift lazily between each person and taking a small pause as he seemed to examine them for a moment before his eyes finally spotted Kiobi, he raised an eyebrow, a screen of light popping up beside his head as he looked between it and her. Finally he smiled and spoke rather quietly toward her. "Kiobi? Is that you?"

123456 ... 10