Beginner team - spots open

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mulk and Cookies

01-16-2013

Hello there summoners.

I recently started a team called "BR3ACH" and wish to actually someday be able to compete with this team. right now, we have 3 players that are daily users of League of Legends, and are a bit experienced. we still have all positions available, though, we are looking for people who are strong all over the fields of justice (top solo, jungle, adc, support, mid).

I've been invited to several teams, but none of them were well made. Or they just added random people because they felt more comfortable playing with friends.

With BR3ACH, I wish to practice, play, and compete as a team. I do NOT want players that blame losses on the weak link. Again, we practice as a team, play as a team, and compete as a team. This means we are one. we win as a team, and lose as team.

Please add/message me on League of Legends if you are interested in joining.
Thanks summoners
-Forever KID
*******http://i.imgur.com/EOZUx.png********
__________________________________________________ _________________
****UPDATE****
__________________________________________________ _________________

We have filled all the spots on the team! we are no longer looking for more players. Thanks to everyone who was interested in joining the team! BR3ACH is now on its way to competing.

SnarfMarbles

01-16-2013

I'd be interest in playing with you guys. I've been playing for two years. Top rating this season is 1640. Message me and we'll see if we're a good fit.

FresnoOkinawa

01-16-2013

I am interested in joining your team. My IGN is infinitecubed, and i main jungle, usually tank/bruiser.

If you are looking into my profile, please disregard my elo. I was matched with leavers for my first 4 games, so my elo dropped to about 1050. I managed to get myself into 1130's in about a month, and i hope that this will continue for a while.

I am a very teamwork oriented person, and i don't flame out on anyone (because i used to make those same mistakes, probably). I'm not a greedy ******* who steals kills, a noob jungler who only babysits one lane, or whatever people say in my elo. I think i can really assist your team, and each of its members to win games, and have fun in the process.

Thank you for reading this, and considering if I should be on your team.

-InfiniteCubed

Cinnical

01-16-2013

I'm interested. Top ELO is 1613, and I main jungle / mid / top. IGN is Cinnical

Thatoz

01-16-2013

The name is thatoz in game. I can play any role but top and mid are my best. Top elo for now is 1368. Im on very frequently and strive to be the best at this game i can be. Not a snobby or selfish player

Wolfyd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

I'm stuck in elo hell because of horrible teammates in solo que, but I am an exceptional jungle and top. Fairly good mid and adc. Not too good of support but can pull it off. My username is Wolfyd. I don't go for long without playing a match.

Rhum

01-16-2013

This season im 1485 I main Bot lane, I enjoy Adc as well as support. I really wanna go competitive so lets play a few and see how it goes from there.

~ Rhum

Jeremyls

01-16-2013

added you

Absar

01-16-2013

Heyo. I'd be interested in playing for the team as I don't rage and play as strategically as possible o.o. I currently main ADCs but am a great jungler as well. My 3rd best lane would be mid, then top and lastly support x.x

CallMeBlitzkrieg

01-16-2013

Sent friend request in-game, just posting here to tell you i sent one.