Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for girls to play or start a team with.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RebornTV

01-18-2013

all the luck to u man

Shadowed Ruby

01-18-2013

For my teams I value other's skill over their gender XD. Not to say you're bad, but I'm happy with my team. We're all relative skill level, which helps us all improve as a group.

Taliah

Recruiter

01-18-2013

Quote:
Feedbro:
This has got to be the single creepiest way I have ever heard of a dude trying to get the skype info of 4+ rando girls.

Yeah, I guess it sounds pretty freaky.. just none of my friends will play because theyre not into gaming and this game is to hard for those who are.

Taliah

Recruiter

01-18-2013

I wish I could just delete this post..

HIER0

01-18-2013

Quote:
Taliah:
I am looking to start a team when I hit lvl 30. Preferbly an all chick team. If you know where or how I can find other girls who are also looking to start a team. I'd appreciate it I have skype so that I can verify that I am really a girl and I am not trying to "troll" any one.

Sexist!

FrazzledMelon

01-18-2013

Quote:
I wish I could just delete this post..

If you even find one out of this, it will have been worth it. I'll mention you to a female friend of my son who plays.

OriginalJack

01-18-2013

Quote:
Feedbro:
This has got to be the single creepiest way I have ever heard of a dude trying to get the skype info of 4+ rando girls.

Sadly it's been tried before.

Taliah

Recruiter

01-18-2013

Quote:
HieroImperium:
Sexist!

Lol, I am not a sexist... I just thought it would be fun.

KnightxSScarlett

01-18-2013

I am a single Physics major with no money, no job, and no life. If you happen to be interested in a platonic relationship, send me a message.

HIER0

01-18-2013

Quote:
Taliah:
Lol, I am not a sexist... I just thought it would be fun.

Just jokes