Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for girls to play or start a team with.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taliah

Recruiter

01-17-2013

I am looking to start a team when I hit lvl 30. Preferbly an all chick team. If you know where or how I can find other girls who are also looking to start a team. I'd appreciate it I have skype so that I can verify that I am really a girl and I am not trying to "troll" any one.

Drakojan

01-17-2013

I dunno if you're actually a girl or not, but you're not gonna find what you're looking for by typing "Looking for girls to play or start a team with". You're just gonna get a bunch of guys either flaming you for saying you're a girl, or acting like they're girls to troll you.
Best of luck anyways.

Taliah

Recruiter

01-17-2013

Yeah, I guess I didnt think about that.. Is there anyway I can delete this post so that does not happen?

TheRealBOBDOLE

01-17-2013

Too late. You will be spammed forever. Bwahahahahahahahahaha

but seriously, if you hit edit, i think you may be able to delete the post.

Taliah

Recruiter

01-17-2013

Or how can I find females who are looking for a girl team? I am so lonely on league, lol.

Taliah

Recruiter

01-17-2013

I couldnt delete it but I edited it. I hope it doesnt sound as weird

Fizzº

01-17-2013

im not a girl but im a pro fizz mid player feel free to add me Taliah gl finding ur team.
i got a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/fizzisreal

TERRORIST WlNS

01-18-2013

Quote:
Fizzº:
im not a girl but im a pro fizz mid player feel free to add me Taliah gl finding ur team.
i got a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/fizzisreal

Your name says it all xD

Desperate Izzy

Recruiter

01-18-2013

if you want i know of a girl who also plays league, btw i shouldn't put her sn either cus she might get spammed at and it could be my fault, i'll introduce her to you if you'd like just add me, or i could add you and so myself, don't worry i'm not a creep or anything either XD just a nice guy who likes to help everyone with something XD

Feedbro

01-18-2013

This has got to be the single creepiest way I have ever heard of a dude trying to get the skype info of 4+ rando girls.