Looking for girls to play or start a team with.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taliah

Recruiter

01-17-2013

I am looking to start a team when I hit lvl 30. Preferbly an all chick team. If you know where or how I can find other girls who are also looking to start a team. I'd appreciate it I have skype so that I can verify that I am really a girl and I am not trying to "troll" any one.

Drakojan

01-17-2013

I dunno if you're actually a girl or not, but you're not gonna find what you're looking for by typing "Looking for girls to play or start a team with". You're just gonna get a bunch of guys either flaming you for saying you're a girl, or acting like they're girls to troll you.
Best of luck anyways.

Taliah

Recruiter

01-17-2013

Yeah, I guess I didnt think about that.. Is there anyway I can delete this post so that does not happen?

TheRealBOBDOLE

01-17-2013

Too late. You will be spammed forever. Bwahahahahahahahahaha

but seriously, if you hit edit, i think you may be able to delete the post.

Taliah

Recruiter

01-17-2013

Or how can I find females who are looking for a girl team? I am so lonely on league, lol.

Taliah

Recruiter

01-17-2013

I couldnt delete it but I edited it. I hope it doesnt sound as weird

Fizzº

01-17-2013

im not a girl but im a pro fizz mid player feel free to add me Taliah gl finding ur team.
i got a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/fizzisreal

TERRORIST WlNS

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz View Post
im not a girl but im a pro fizz mid player feel free to add me Taliah gl finding ur team.
i got a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/fizzisreal
Your name says it all xD

Desperate Izzy

01-18-2013

if you want i know of a girl who also plays league, btw i shouldn't put her sn either cus she might get spammed at and it could be my fault, i'll introduce her to you if you'd like just add me, or i could add you and so myself, don't worry i'm not a creep or anything either XD just a nice guy who likes to help everyone with something XD

Feedbro

01-18-2013

This has got to be the single creepiest way I have ever heard of a dude trying to get the skype info of 4+ rando girls.