The Headhunter Protocol [A Prototype Sci-Fi Horror]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MiaoLong

01-25-2013

Cool. Done with some promo art for this story. And by that, I mean not at all; it can use a touch up here, a touch up there, and a total background redraw.

Attachment 599666

Darsaj

02-05-2013

I only have one question: The Headhunter who died, was it Akali? Cause I can't think of any other Champions that use scythes atm lol

MiaoLong

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsaj View Post
I only have one question: The Headhunter who died, was it Akali? Cause I can't think of any other Champions that use scythes atm lol
Yes, it's fair to say that she, along with her headhunter team died. I didn't want to use her name because to be perfectly honest, it would feel wrong to add significance to a character that doesn't need it.

She only serves to give Kha'Zix his scythes.

Also, read the full story here. There's 2 chapters in there so far.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3056647

Diana x Me

02-05-2013

Well I see another sci fi reference and its Metroid cuz for whatever reason Riven reminds me of Samus in light gear in that picture while kha zix reminds me of a space pirate cuz he is being sneaky trying to ambush her.

MiaoLong

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxReeboBand View Post
Well I see another sci fi reference and its Metroid cuz for whatever reason Riven reminds me of Samus in light gear in that picture while kha zix reminds me of a space pirate cuz he is being sneaky trying to ambush her.
Oh that's just a stupid sketch I drew. Riven's armor is actually based off of Spartan Commander Sarah Palmer from Halo 4, since my visualizing is sh8t.

Diana x Me

02-05-2013

Well you can't be good at everything. It still looks decent tho

Frost Archer

02-05-2013

Reading this, I never considered the Female headhunter to be her from those three. Makes me completely rethink how I view Kahzix now thank you very much.

Also, I don't know about Palmer, but that pose feels rather unnatural. Kinda like you were aiming for a little girl skipping down a hallway in full spartan armour XD But your drawing of Kahzix is really nice. Will you be drawing another one?

MiaoLong

02-05-2013

No. I'm done embarrassing myself :P

I just got extremely bored while I should have been doing work and sh8t that out.