Look to join or start a team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Acinicus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-17-2013

Hi,

I will start by saying that I am looking for a dedicated active team who wants to progress in this game and wok together to get better. I am getting frustrated with solo que and having one or two trolls who tend to throw the game or make it very difficult to win and matches taking far longer than they need to. I am also finding myself in situations where you have two or three people on the team wanting the play the same position.

Elo doesn't matter as I am very aware that elo is not a good indication of individual skill.

I am from Australia so my time zone is different from America, so if there are any players from Australia that want to join a team or looking to get into a competitive 5v5 team then reply to this post of add me in game.

Complete the questions below to allow me to get and idea of who you are and how you play so I can put together the best team possible:

IGN:
Primary position:
Secondary Position:
Top 3 Champs in Primary Position:
Top 3 Champs in Secondary Position:
Skype?
Working mic?
What is your play style?
Weaknesses?
Strengths?
What can you bring to a team that you think no one else can offer the team?

Acinicus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-17-2013

This is my information:

IGN: Acinicus

Time Zone: GMT+10 (Brisbane, Australia)

Primary position: Top

Secondary Position: Jungle (can also play some mid and adc)

Top 3 Champs in Primary Position: Riven, Volibear, Nidalee

Top 3 Champs in Secondary Position: Volibear, Maokai, Kha'Zix (can jungle most champs)

Skype? Yes

Working mic? Yes

What is your play style? Tend to be an aggressive player always trying to get objectives. I can also be passive and defensive when I need to be.

Weaknesses? I tend to be too aggressive sometimes, and overextend.

Strengths? I know when I need to be passive and excel in achieving objectives.

What can you bring to a team that you think no one else can offer the team? A clam and collected attitude as well as always being positive and not losing my cool if we are falling behind as well as making sure the team stays confident and always knowing we can win and come from behind.

PinkChronosphere

01-18-2013

IGN: PinkChronosphere
Time Zone: Melbourne's , whatever it is.
Primary position: Mid
Secondary Position: Adc
Top 3 Champs in Primary Position: kat, lux, nidalee
Top 3 Champs in Secondary Position: graves, ezreal, cait
Skype? yep
Working mic? yep
What is your play style? aggressive
Weaknesses? tend to push the lane to the enemies tower for pressure and sometimes dying to the jungler
Strengths? pressure the enemy jungler to camp mid so that the other lanes can do whatever they want
What can you bring to a team that you think no one else can offer the team? i dont rage lol

Pantheon411

01-18-2013

IGN:Segifred
Time Zone:easter time
Primary position:Support
Secondary Position:Mid
Top 3 Champs in Primary Position:Lulu/Alister/Sorka
Top 3 Champs in Secondary Position: Cho/Galio/Panth
Skype? Monstazoo
Working mic?yes
What is your play style? Passively farm till i seen an opening to destroy the other enemies.
Weaknesses? i focus on snowball a little to much and forget to CS at times.
Strengths?i Call mia/ Ward ALOT and i KNOW how to peel for ADC which is very important.

What can you bring to a team that you think no one else can offer the team? I look for event, help others with play other roles, tell them weakness of another champions their facing and most importantly learn how to take criticism

RumorZ

01-18-2013

IGN:
Time Zone: New Zealand
Primary position: Top
Secondary Position: ADC
Top 3 Champs in Primary Position: Irelia, Jarvan IV, Jayce
Top 3 Champs in Secondary Position: Vayne, Ezreal, Caitlyn
Skype? yes
Working mic? yes
What is your play style? Aggresive, enjoy initiating, Good in teamfights
Weaknesses? Enjoy splitpushing, weaker early laning.
Strengths? Very good at killing opposing ADC
What can you bring to a team that you think no one else can offer the team? Good insight of game, knows what to do in situations, but am not forceful and will listen to others.

Acinicus

Recruiter

01-18-2013

Bump

WonderfulCupcake

01-19-2013

IGN: CakesCups
Time Zone: PST
Primary position: Jungler
Secondary Position: ADC
Top 3 Champs in Primary Position: Skarner, Nautilus, Udyr
Top 3 Champs in Secondary Position: Urgot, Kogmaw, Varus
Skype?: wonderfulcupcakes
Working mic?: yes
What is your play style?: I love team fights and grabbing mid or adc
Weaknesses?: When my jungle gets invaded and my blue is taken my jungle gets kindv broken after that
Strengths?: Tanking
What can you bring to a team that you think no one else can offer the team?: Will Smith and his kids.

Skyras12

01-19-2013

IGN: Skyras12
Time Zone: AUS - WA
Primary position: Tank/Support
Secondary Position: Ad-Ap
Top 3 Champs in Primary Position: Taric, Mundo, Amumu
Top 3 Champs in Secondary Position: Garen, LeBlanc, Malz
Skype? Yes
Working mic? Yes
What is your play style? Defensive at times but can be pretty aggressive when least expected
Weaknesses? Junglers have a nack of getting to me, for some reason i struggle to avoid them?
Strengths? Allowing the opposing champions to push until they get comfortable then i push back normally i come out on top. I guess you could call it luring?
What can you bring to a team that you think no one else can offer the team? I can bring bring great foundation to the team with supporting or tanking or even both. I can turn a bad situation into a good, not to mention a chilled yet serious attitude.

jdk412

01-19-2013

IGN: Jdk412
Time Zone: EST
Primary position: Support
Secondary Position: Top
Top 3 Champs in Primary Position: Taric, Leona, janna
Top 3 Champs in Secondary Position: Darius, yorick, garen
Skype? yes
Working mic? yes
What is your play style? Aggressive but i can play defensive
Weaknesses? Roaming
Strengths? I can set up very good plays
What can you bring to a team that you think no one else can offer the team? I can set up alot of plays and opportunity's to get kills.

soNA soYESssss

01-20-2013

Hi, just wondering is the team just exclusively for Aussies? or would you guys consider kiwis as well?