My friend watches MSNBC all day

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaBizness

01-16-2013

And then tells me how Fox News is biased and lies. Which is true but he watches MSNBC all day.

2 people who take cable news seriously.

Powerstoned

01-16-2013

MSNBC is definitely very liberal and pro-dem/anti-republican...but on the other hand, can you say MSNBC is as far left as FOX is far right. No f-ing way by any stretch of the imagination.

Fox has really gone too far into government conspiraces and fear pedaling that comparing MSNBC's liberalism to FOX's conservatism isn't anywhere close to the same ballpark. I don't watch MSNBC because they admittingly whine a bit too much(i loved rachel maddow's radio show she used to do, but not her tv show much), but I actually watch FOX alot, and I'm a super democrat.
I watch Fox News just like I watch TV Pastor's sermons(and im an atheist), because both are fun entertainment, and to both I say, "Are you fcking kidding me? People really believe this stuff?" And I just have to watch as it becomes more and more preposterous like a car wreck.

poe tay toes

01-17-2013

Msnbc is just a bad. They adopted the d campaign slogan as their networks around aug/sept

standin

01-17-2013

MSNBC actually has a decent amount of Republican leaning during their morning shows.

Dobagoh

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by standin View Post
MSNBC actually has a decent amount of Republican leaning during their morning shows.
So does your mom.

Galdareth

01-17-2013

Honestly, it comes down to the situation at hand, and what stance in that situation will look best for them. All the media cares about is appealing to the masses, regardless of their actual disposition.

Colonel J

01-17-2013

You'd think more liberals would watch Fox News so they know what opinions to not have.

Buderfingers

01-17-2013

Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert are the only news sources I trust nowadays.

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

MSNBC is the Democrat's version of Fox News. They are both biased as hell. CNN is just floating around somewhere in-between the two, desperately trying to make people believe that their network is still relevant.

CatchandKiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buderfingers View Post
Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert are the only news sources I trust nowadays.
That's pretty sad, you know.