What do you think should be done to fix the imbalance between purple and blue team?

Allow the camera to rotate 180 degrees 130 42.48%
Allow free camera rotation 52 16.99%
Fix the camera directly over head 6 1.96%
Allow the camera to zoom out a little bit more 65 21.24%
Keep the camera as it is now 41 13.40%
Other (explain in a reply if possible) 12 3.92%
Voters: 306. You may not vote on this poll

Riot, please fix the imbalance between purple and blue team's view...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hratis Arai

11-14-2010

Riot isn't going to fix this, because it's not a serious problem. (If you can't maintain your own camera you play with locked view.) I understand you think it's a "bug" or an "unfair advantage" However, it's easily fixed by not using locked camera. Will you complain about the unfair advantage of people who use smart-cast and hotkey level up next?

BigMikeTheJester

11-14-2010

I wonder if Blue Team has (however small the difference maybe) a slightly higher win percentage than Purple Team? Does anyone know?

Lollipopsaurus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-19-2010

I agree, but why hasn't Riot even bothered to post in this thread at all? Stupid ideas get a "That would be impossible to implement", and great ideas like timers get "I'll suggest that at the next meeting". Can we at least get some sort of feedback? I mean even a "that would be difficult to implement" or "the client does not allow the camera to move" would be constructive.

xJoutei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-19-2010

keep zoom the way it is, this way it forces you to learn to be more aware of your surroundings

patmo98

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJoutei View Post
keep zoom the way it is, this way it forces you to learn to be more aware of your surroundings
And zooming in even more would force you to be even more aware, but I don't see how either of these are relevant or explain why letting us rotate the camera is bad.

deathzone33

11-19-2010

well zomming out to as far as the whole map sight would be cool

CanAPanda

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJoutei View Post
I'm not sure if you're aware or simply just ignorant; however, this thread focuses mainly on changing the camera angle. The only place I really mentioned zooming out more was in the poll because I know a few people had that preference rather than changing the camera angle.

CanAPanda

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollipopsaurus View Post
I agree, but why hasn't Riot even bothered to post in this thread at all? Stupid ideas get a "That would be impossible to implement", and great ideas like timers get "I'll suggest that at the next meeting". Can we at least get some sort of feedback? I mean even a "that would be difficult to implement" or "the client does not allow the camera to move" would be constructive.
I don't think that customer service is on the top of Riot's list. No, their list is composed of the following: new champions, new skins, new boosts, new methods of buying riot points, new maps. While bringing the "new" in is good, in the long run customer service wins in this shriveled thing we call an "economy".

Ultharin

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanAPanda View Post
I don't think that customer service is on the top of Riot's list. No, their list is composed of the following: new champions, new skins, new boosts, new methods of buying riot points, new maps. While bringing the "new" in is good, in the long run customer service wins in this shriveled thing we call an "economy".
to be honest so does FREE, i can tell you i wouldn't be playing LoL because of how buggy it and PVP.NET are if it wasn't free.

IS186afbf367d955

11-20-2010

Actually I preferred to be top for a long time because you could just do baron from behind which were compensating for the fact you had a worse view. I think they have fixed that problem last patch so now there is absolutely no reason to be top over bot.