Moro, Avatar of the Wilds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

01-17-2013

Name: Moro, Avatar of the Wilds
Faction: Ionia
Attack: 7
Defense: 6
Ability: 7
Difficulty: 4
Attributes: Fighter (Primary), Support (Secondary)

Base Stats
- Health: 450 (+95)
- Health Regen: 6.1 (+0.7)
- Mana: 240 (+60)
- Mana Regen: 7.4 (+0.7)
- Attack Damage: 51.2 (+3.8)
- Attack Speed: 0.665 (+2.2%)
- Attack Range: 125
- Armor: 14 (+3.5)
- Magic Resist: 30 (+1.25)
- Movement Speed: 350

Abilities

- Passive - Pack Leader
- Moro gains 2 bonus attack damage, armor, and magic resist for every nearby allied champion. This bonus increases to 4 at 8th level and 6 at 15th. Nearby allied champions get half that benefit.
- Range: 1000
- Notes - Pack Leader counts Moro. She has a permanent bonus to Attack Damage, Armor, and Magic Resist.

- Q - Takedown Charge
- Active - Moro leaps forwards a short distance, pinning the first enemy she hits for 0.5 seconds and biting them, dealing physical damage equal to 120/125/130/135/140% of her total AD and applying on-hit effects.
- Cost: 45 mana
- Cooldown: 6/5.5/5/4.5/4 seconds
- Range: 375

- W - Primal Burst
- Active - Moro unleashes a burst of primal energies, dealing 60/100/140/180/220 (+60% AP) magic damage to nearby enemies and healing herself for an equal amount. Allies within the area of effect are healed for 50% of that amount. Primal Burst can be cast while moving and doesn't interrupt Moro's other actions.
- Cost: 60/75/90/105/120 mana
- Cooldown: 10 seconds
- Range: 375

- E - Howl of the Hunt
- Active - Moro unleashes a howl that grants nearby allies 10/12.5/15/17.5/20% bonus movement speed and 20/25/30/35/40% bonus attack speed for 6 seconds. Moro gains 40/50/60/70/80% bonus attack speed instead. Howl of the Hunt can be heard by enemies within its area of effect. Howl of the Hunt can be cast while moving and doesn't interrupt Moro's other actions.
- Cost: 75 mana
- Cooldown: 20/19/18/17/16 seconds
- Range: 1000/1250/1500/1750/2000

- Ultimate - Call of the Wolfpack
- Active - After a brief cast time, Moro unleashes a mighty howl that summons a spectral wolf to guard each allied champion for 15 seconds. Spectral wolves have Moro's Pack Leader aura, as well as the following stats:
- Health: 650/925/1200
- Attack Damage: 70/85/100 (+15% AP) (+25% bonus AD)
- Attack Speed: 1.555
- Attack Range: 125
- Armor: 30/50/70
- Magic Resist: 30/50/70
- Movement Speed: 455
- Notes - Spectral wolves are uncontrolled but prioritize targets attacking the ally they're bound to, or who their ally is attacking. Their Pack Leader aura doesn't stack with Moro's.
- Cost: 125 mana
- Cooldown: 150/135/120 seconds

Appearance

Moro is a massive, white haired wolf. Branch-like antlers extend from behind her ears, and green markings spiral around her powerful, but lithe body. Her very step seems to spark life, with small plants trailing in her footprints.

Lore

In the forests of Ionia, mystical spirits still wander the forests, guarding them against intrusion. Enormous beasts, wisps of magic, and sentient trees all guard their secret homes, both subtly with gentle nudges back onto the path, and with force if necessary.

During the Ionian/Noxian conflicts, one such spirit, Moro, began to grow restless. The invading Noxian armies showed little to no regard for their actions, clearing forests for their war camps and lighting fires which left pillars of smoke in the sky. Enraged by their casual, wanton destruction, Moro charged through the camps, tearing them apart and sending the invaders scattering. When the Noxians fled, however, Moro found herself working to free the captured Ionians. They had been more in tune with the will of nature, and their respect to her and her kind was a debt to be paid in full.

Soon, the Noxians began exchanging stories of the Spirit Wolf, a vengeful force of nature that tore camps apart and left nothing but trees and vines in its wake, roots and vines tearing down what remained of the camps in a matter of days. After the Noxian surrender and withdrawal, the connection the nature spirits forged with the Ionians wasn't easily forgotten, and Moro decided to make her presence known, vowing to fight for the causes of the nation who paid her such respect.

Quotes
- On Pick: Life shall always prevail.
- On Move: A force of nature.
- On Move: We feel the land.
- On Move: We are eternal.
- On Attack: Tear their throats out!
- On Attack: Feel the wrath of nature!
- On Attack: Strength of the Pack!
- Joke: *Rolls on her back*
- Taunt: *Gives a long, low howl*

The5lacker

01-18-2013

Bumpin'

The5lacker

01-18-2013

Bumpin'

The5lacker

01-19-2013

Bumpin'

The5lacker

01-19-2013

Bumpin'

ZongTG

01-19-2013

This character seems really cool, and fits in with the League of Legends champions very well. She could have relations to Rengar or Zyra, as well as some Ionian champions.

Her passive seems kind of small. Maybe buff the stats a little bit or change it?

Her Q seems to be pretty nice, a small root and some damage.

Her W sounds like a balanced team-fighting skill.

Her E is pretty cool, but I don't really like it. It's like a Shurelia's Reverie and buffs like a Taric ultimate, meaning that she would be good in compositions with an Olaf who would build Shurelia's anyway. I think this is a little too much speed. I'm not sure what you could change it to but I think it needs to be changed. Don't just take my opinion though, I would wait for some more feedback.

Her ultimate is really unique, and I can't really comment on how balanced it is because it is so original. The wolf stats are iffy, I'm not sure how balanced they are. The shield that the ultimate gives is pretty nice, and I don't think it's imbalanced.

I would enjoy seeing this champion on the Fields of Justice. I would love having her on my team and I would fear seeing her on the opposing team.

The5lacker

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZongTG View Post
This character seems really cool, and fits in with the League of Legends champions very well. She could have relations to Rengar or Zyra, as well as some Ionian champions.

Her passive seems kind of small. Maybe buff the stats a little bit or change it?

Her Q seems to be pretty nice, a small root and some damage.

Her W sounds like a balanced team-fighting skill.

Her E is pretty cool, but I don't really like it. It's like a Shurelia's Reverie and buffs like a Taric ultimate, meaning that she would be good in compositions with an Olaf who would build Shurelia's anyway. I think this is a little too much speed. I'm not sure what you could change it to but I think it needs to be changed. Don't just take my opinion though, I would wait for some more feedback.

Her ultimate is really unique, and I can't really comment on how balanced it is because it is so original. The wolf stats are iffy, I'm not sure how balanced they are. The shield that the ultimate gives is pretty nice, and I don't think it's imbalanced.

I would enjoy seeing this champion on the Fields of Justice. I would love having her on my team and I would fear seeing her on the opposing team.
Remember, at max level that's 24 bonus attack damage, armor, and magic resist for her and 12 to her allies. That's fairly in line with most passives in terms of power.

Her E is mostly for chasing, escaping, or repositioning. 20% move speed is the real meat of the ability, with the other parts mostly being there to increase her teamfighting potential.

I based the wolves roughly on Malzahar's Voidlings and Elise's Spiders. They seemed like a good starting point. Still working on the numbers though.

The5lacker

01-20-2013

Bumpin'

The5lacker

01-21-2013

Bumpin'

Pheonixleader

01-21-2013

The only huge problem is see with this champ, who by the way, I love, is the ult. In general, a shield>a heal because it prevents the damage entirely. Consider that Moro's ult is 20 HP points better than Soraka's ult, has a 30 second shorter cooldown, has the same scaling and has the added effect of the summoned wolves (I'm sorta noticing that you like wolves). Also, its 10 seconds long. That's pretty long considering the only other castable shield is locket and it lasts for maybe 4(?) seconds. So its kinda super overpowered. Additionally her W and E could use some tweaks. If she hits all 5 enemy champions with her w she is healed for 1000 over 3 seconds. In a team fight, that would result in ~1000 damage plus ~4K healing (1000 on her and 750 on each ally) That is INSANELY game changing. So either reduce the healing it does or change it because that is way too strong. Her E is similar to Nunu's Blood Boil but its AoE. While it is shorter, thats still overpowered. This character would win a teamfight every single time. In 9 seconds, she could use her E twice in a team fight so I would recommend increasing the CD on it. Lastly, her Q, is it a select an enemy skill ala leap strike or a click to jump ala Kha's Leap? BTW, epic idea, I love this