I UNDERSTAND why Aether wing is legendary price...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mad Grey Wolf

01-17-2013

Agreed

murlocmancer

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jathire View Post
The skins nice but I was hoping for a 6 winged archangel Kayle. :P

If their so keen on making everything a robot why won't they make transformer's shyvana/nidalee and elise
I KNOW!!!!!!
This is what i wanted to see with kayle, or a fallen angel kayle, not this kind of robo-kayle. I think other ideas just would of been so much better.

Dryad Soraka

01-17-2013

Not everything needs to be "innovative"

You people are so spoiled

Bacon Overflow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Seems more like a protagonist against Eternum Nocturne than anything, just weak effects and model work.

Ogaflow

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by florrie View Post

I really am curious, why you use the term spoiled? Unless you hear someone say something about wanting something and not having it the term spoiled really doesn't apply here.

Seraph Nephriel

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by murlocmancer View Post
I KNOW!!!!!!
This is what i wanted to see with kayle, or a fallen angel kayle, not this kind of robo-kayle. I think other ideas just would of been so much better.
This. Aetherwing is a neat idea in theory and I'm totally down with Hextech Kayle being a skin, but what disappoints me most about this skin is that there were much better options for a Kayle legendary that a lot of people would have loved (Fallen or Seraph) that will probably not see the light of day for a very long time.

murlocmancer

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by florrie View Post

But boring doesn't do well. And ofcourse some people will like it, but it is kinda boring and other ideas I personally think would of been better. And what is the point of making a skin that is just bleh.
I just wish they went without the voicing and sent it for 975 and even take out the new recall. I think it is an OK idea, but honestly just a miss of one.

usmcreaver

01-17-2013

cant really justify a price on a total Sacred 2 ripoff..... its totally the same **** as a seraphim from that game youtube it. totally unoriginal not worthy of its price perhaps a lawsuit tho

StubbyBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

They actually released it for 1820? What a joke. I would love for a red to say with a straight face that Aether Wing Kayle is on par with Battlecast Cho and Eternum Nocturne. What a crushing disappointment.
I mean, the cost being retarded is lame enough but since this is a "legendary" (nudge, nudge. wink, wink) she probably won't be getting another skin for a long time. I guess this is them overcompensating for releasing Judgement Kayle for free

murlocmancer

01-18-2013