I UNDERSTAND why Aether wing is legendary price...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

murlocmancer

01-17-2013

but the idea just isn't strong enough and the particles/voice aren't innovative enough. I don't mean this as a hate thing and I perfectly see why you guys did that price as it has all the qualifications and the recall animation is pretty cool. But I just don't think it was "good" enough in the sense of how it was changed. None of the new things are really spectacular and also the fact that skin quality has been bumped up, we are spoiled in that sense.
You put in everything of a legendary, but i personally just think the idea was kinda weak which limited how much you could really do with it.

SpiderSexChamber

01-17-2013

Yeah.. something about it just feels totally bland and didn't take any risks.

The Frim

01-17-2013

Agreed. Without the voice work, this would be a 975 skin. Unfortunately, tacking on new lines doubles the price.

The increasing quality for standard skins, and the fact that Pulsefire Ezreal exists, makes it really hard to find anything special about this skin.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

I think that's too far fetched of a story.

Goes completely the opposite way of the champion.

"So Kayle lose her wings because of reasons, go back to her world, make herself half robot, and saves the world"

wow, what a beautiful and well thought story.

Iorek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Am I the only one who thinks Kayle has an Alien face in that splash? lol

Kinvaras666

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iorek View Post
Am I the only one who thinks Kayle has an Alien face in that splash? lol

She is an Alien.

Jathire

01-17-2013

The skins nice but I was hoping for a 6 winged archangel Kayle. :P

If their so keen on making everything a robot why won't they make transformer's shyvana/nidalee and elise

SPIKERZ

01-17-2013

I'm gonna go ahead and down vote because I'm a little kid who complains about Darius all the time and wets my pants when riot releases an overpriced subpar skin

UpDownLeftRightAB

01-17-2013

I want a togglable helmet since Kayle is one of those champs who is iconic for wearing one, it would at least make her like Vi's. Let the jets from her wing show on the ground, would atleast make her movement cool, considering she doesn't move much in her walk/run animation.

Holy Malevolence

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
I think that's too far fetched of a story.

Goes completely the opposite way of the champion.

"So Kayle lose her wings because of reasons, go back to her world, make herself half robot, and saves the world"

wow, what a beautiful and well thought story.
It's a cover story.