Bletch, Wart of the swamp.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xScaredyCatx

01-17-2013

* Even though I know you wont I will not mind if you use this champion. Even though that's the reason I put this on here xD*

Lore:
Each and every night upon the deep foggy marshlands a low croak would come from the heart of the swamp. Echoing through out the bellows of the muddy waters animals would shiver and hide. For they knew what would come next. A loud thump after another would come in repetition. From the deep rivers a hideous monster would rise and awake. Any thing he would see would become his next meal. His tongue whipping out grabbing anything in view. A bright red light was above him and without even thinking of what to do he whipped out his slimy tongue. Grabbing with ease this object of light came coming down to him. As the light went down his throat it grew brighter and brighter. Until. He busted into many pieces. A few seconds later the light would stand. It dimmed to be a faerie of some sort. Out of know where comes a small yordle of a purple shade. This little girl cold not know of what happened and she used a bit of her magic to create the frog once more but she could not fully make him so she substituted most of it's body with the mud in which it laid. From the waters arose a newly created figure of spirit and nature. The creature seemed to follow what this yordle did and so when she left this swamp so did the giant monster. During this journey the weird abomination would make funny noises by blowing bubbles threw the mud. The girl then called him Bletch from the sound it made. As they went upon the Leagues. Bletch joined too.

Stats:
HP:450 ( 75 + per level)
AD:40 ( 5 + per level)
AP:0
MR:15
AR:10
SP:330
Health regen:4.2 ( .5 + per level)
Mana regen: 5.75 ( .35 + per level)

Moves:
Passive- Enemies around Bletch will have lowered movement speed from his mud and by how many are near him.
1-10
2-15
3-20
4-25
5-30
Q- Sticky Array
Bletch sticks out his long tongue and deals magic damage. If Mu's revise is activated but not used Stciky Array will slow the enemy target by 15% for 1.5 seconds.
50 magic damage ( + 25 per Q level ) ( ap ratio: .5)
W: Mud's revise
Bletch's next attack will slow the champion by 30% for 1.5 seconds dealing physical damage.
10 physical damage ( + 5 per W level) ( ad ratio: .25)
E- Thistle Jump
Bletch will jump a short distance and deal physical damage to enemies in landing spot.
30 physical damage ( + 15 per E level)
R- Swamp Surprise
All around Bletch's location the turf will turn wet and muddy. Giving Bletch 30 movement speed and 40 ad and ap. Allies will receive half of these bonuses.
30 movement speed (+ 10 per R level) ( + 5 ad and ap per R level)

Voice:
Low and of course croaky
Laugh: Blub Haha blub
Joke: Now I thought the swamp was dirty but just blubin look at you!
Taunt: You want this * turns around and hops a few forward* Well come blubin and get it!
Walk:
1- Can't you see I like taking things slow?
2- Lets hop to it!
Death: Turns into mush while bubbling,

Skins for Bletch would include:
Ruby Swamp Bletch ( Deep ruby)
Legendary :Cloud Guided Bletch
Q- Yellow tongue
W- clouds around target
E- clouds where Bletch jumped from
R- white tiny aoe with clouds around perimeter.

xScaredyCatx

01-17-2013

I hate bumping but I guess I has to D:

xScaredyCatx

01-17-2013

I worked so hard on this for nothing
* facepalm*

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

no you dont have to bump it every 10 minutes... this isnt GD

xScaredyCatx

01-17-2013

What's GD?

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

general discussion forums

xScaredyCatx

01-18-2013

Oh I was confused there for a second lol.

xScaredyCatx

01-20-2013

I want this back up top 3:
Lol I am randomly coming on here and still finding this page xD

Taco the Dragon

01-20-2013

As long as this guy isn't so f*cking ugly that Urgot would be jealous, I would play him.

xScaredyCatx

01-25-2013

Well he would Look better then Trundle he is just a frog covered in mud basically.