I'm going to get hate for this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qwurp

01-17-2013

Like the title says, people are going to check this thread and start hating me and saying stop crying and **** like that but i have got to say someone about this.

I am sick and tired of when i go into ranked game, win my lane, end up going 17-4, 10-3, 5-0, 12-7 EVERY SINGLE GAME i lose because someone else in my game feeds and then their lane starts to rome and they get the team more fed, which causes our team to lose, why should i (and everyone this partakes to have to deal with this). i know the new elo system is coming but imo this will not be fixed, its beyond unfair that 1-2 people can destroy a game for everyone else in the game

Shesocold

01-17-2013

It happens to everyone. Carry Harder.

Thelohel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Its amazing how you always see 'I lose every game because of my team' posts but there arent an equal number of 'this games too easy I win every game because the other team throws it' posts..weird. ..

Larrythetapist

01-18-2013

I know if I write this post some people will read it but I wanted to say this: thank you for reading.

sepetaiya

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larrythetapist View Post
I know if I write this post some people will read it but I wanted to say this: thank you for reading.
what in the hayke?

listen OP, i feel your pain. you are in elo hell. The new league system WILL change things alot, but im not sure if its going to make the luck factor stronger as to who has the higher division players or not.

but the new system sounds super great and what we have all been waiting for. be patient. keep playing dont give up, and learn how to motivate your bad teamates.

charisma wins games.

Mondeezy

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwurp View Post
Like the title says, people are going to check this thread and start hating me and saying stop crying and **** like that but i have got to say someone about this.

I am sick and tired of when i go into ranked game, win my lane, end up going 17-4, 10-3, 5-0, 12-7 EVERY SINGLE GAME i lose because someone else in my game feeds and then their lane starts to rome and they get the team more fed, which causes our team to lose, why should i (and everyone this partakes to have to deal with this). i know the new elo system is coming but imo this will not be fixed, its beyond unfair that 1-2 people can destroy a game for everyone else in the game
Qwurp,

As hard as this may be for you to hear, you are not playing at the level you think you are at. Just looking at your recent match history, you have gone negative five games, and positive five games. While it may feel like you're always winning your lane, you are actually only remembering the games where you played well and ignoring the ones where you were the one "feeding". In those games that you went +10 and stomped your lane, you should have pushed your advantage and got the other lanes fed or taken objectives.

ELO Hell is nonexistent in the sense that when you're actually outperforming everyone a majority of the time, you will slowly rise up the ladder. It may take more games than you'd like, but if your consistently stomping your lane (as well as you teammates lanes), you will see an increase over time. As of right now though, stop blaming your losses on your teammates. First off, it's wrong half the time (according to your match history), and secondly, it's not going to make you improve as a player.

Better luck in the future, and remember, in the end it's about having fun

rth2

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwurp View Post

Qwurp,

If you just wanted to vent I suppose you accomplished that but if you are trying to ask how you can overcome problems with other lanes feeding I think you may have answered your own question.

If the problem you are encountering is that you are stomping your lane, but your other lanes are losing due to an enemy getting strong and roaming, then you may need to do the same. Remember, LoL is a team game and just b/c you are strong does not mean you will win.

If you get really fed you may want to look into pushing your lane and then aggressively warding the enemy jungle, stealing jungle, ganking for other lanes. Do some roaming yourself. Do what you can to get your team as fed as you are. Especially if you can gank and take dragon or do something to swing lots of gold for the entire team.

If you are stomping your lanes consistently, you will rise in elo if you adopt a roaming strategy and use that extra gold to ward and help out the rest of your team. Remember, in most games 1 fed person does not defeat 5 united foes.