Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE unavailable problem ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Le Kleenex

01-17-2013

So I just downloaded PBE again since I just changed my computer and it's saying that PBE is currently unavailable after I downloaded all of the patches. As far as I can see, I don't see no threads about PBE being currently offline so if someone could help me, I'd be more than happy.

umadbro jpg

01-17-2013

It's down for maintenance at the moment.

Bunzato

01-17-2013

Hmm... no Riot post about maintenance.

Maybe a new patch?

Le Kleenex

01-17-2013

Quote:
umadbro jpg:
It's down for maintenance at the moment.

Well, thanks for telling me ! I thought it was a problem on my own part anyways, thank you for saving me a lot of times trying to finds out issues hehe

umadbro jpg

01-17-2013

i was on it about 2 hours ago and there was a message in the top left "PBE down for maintenance 5pm PST"

That's all I know, sorry! :3

Le Kleenex

01-17-2013

Quote:
umadbro jpg:
i was on it about 2 hours ago and there was a message in the top left "PBE down for maintenance 5pm PST"

That's all I know, sorry! :3

Alright, well I'll keep an eye on the PBE forum !

Btw, no need to say sorry, you did help a lot !

umadbro jpg

01-17-2013

Hey I thought I'd stop by and let you know that as far as I can tell the PBE is back up! You'll need to DL the update though.

Also, if anyone is interested in contributing to my discussion about Aether Kayle and the state of what constitutes a legendary skin, please upvote/downvote/post in my thread:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=33599633&posted=1#post33599633

I'm trying to have a good discussion with Hippalus and IronStylus!