My fiance has a Facebook and OKCupid account I had no idea about.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Nuzzle your chest into my bosoms.. it will make everything better.

Then buy me pretty thing...
I'd like a bathroom mat, a laundry basket and bin with garbage bags..

ThaBizness

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
Why would she interested. He only wanted blowjobs from her so naturally she sought *** elsewhere...
Don't see how that reflects on face.

I'm not going to get girl feelings over this but we have been together for 11 years. There was more to it than BJs. Although that was a perk.

Best way to describe it is we are complete oppisites in almost every way, so we balanced each others lives in a strange way.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Link her OKcupid account. I want to start romancing her in preparation for the fight.

ThaBizness

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
Link her OKcupid account. I want to start romancing her in preparation for the fight.
Actually, punching someone and omplataing or kimoraing the **** out of someones arm would be really nice.

Going to have that medical waiver drafted up too.

Fujiou

01-17-2013

I've got wonderful insurance.

I was thinking something in the neighborhood of $300,000 for the fight. Winning the fight would net me your fiance, a bonus of $200,000, and your finest automobile.

I look forward to it, and I hope that you have included yourself in the provisions of the medical waiver.

As a fair cautionary word, I'll let you know I am in superb physical condition.

Aliath

01-17-2013

wow

ThaBizness

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
I've got wonderful insurance.

I was thinking something in the neighborhood of $300,000 for the fight. Winning the fight would net me your fiance, a bonus of $200,000, and your finest automobile.

I look forward to it, and I hope that you have included yourself in the provisions of the medical waiver.

As a fair cautionary word, I'll let you know I am in superb physical condition.
That's great but I don't want to be sued or be held responsible.

You might want to come down in your price to something realistic.

You can have my fiance now. She's up for grabs. She has a kid coming though, so she's damaged goods.

I drive American muscle cars. You have to have a certain swag to be able to pull the look off. I only own one expesive car and it's just a shell.

If you really feel I'm in danger, I can have a waiver made for me too. I can assure you though, I'm in no danger.

MyMouthSoClean

01-17-2013

I hope your fake child is stillborn.

Actually I hope any real children you have are also stillborn.

ThaBizness

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMouthSoClean View Post
I hope your fake child is stillborn.

Actually I hope any real children you have are also stillborn.
I hope it is too. I have a feeling I'm going to have to pay a one time settlement to get out of this free and clear.

I don't think I'm going to be trying to have kids after this.

In fact the girl that I will probably start dating doesn't want kids.

silentpartner

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBizness View Post
This is what I was looking for. I've given you people a hard time for so long, I was almost dissapointed that no one was taking shots at me during a low point. I'm proud of you Ursa.
Hey Face,

You failed to hold a women even when you gave her everything money could buy, complete freedom to do what she wants and no significant responsibilities you must be the most unpleasant vile human being in the world for a women to seek someone else despite getting all the above perks. I suggest you leave here before you lose any more dignity than you already have and then come back re-incarnated as one of us pathetic losers and take your true place in world.

/burn