Lets hear your gnarly skin concepts here!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gym Leader PJ

01-25-2013

Hello everyone, Sirr Derpsalot here! Recently I have been reading a lot about some fun skin concepts that I really like but many of them have no artwork to go along with them. But alas, I am here to save the day with my amazing ms paint skills!

So community, please throw your funny, cool, awesome, and otherwise badass skin ideas in this thread and ill ms paint it up the best that I can. I plan to try to do 3-4 concepts each week so keep the fun ideas rollin in and up vote skins that you wanna see. Also, this is a good place to post all aspects about your skin ideas that you feel like sharing whether it be desired audio changes, animations, or anything else!

DISCLAIMER - I am not an artist. I am doing this on MS paint for christ sake. This is just something that I find fun and entertaining and I think that other will enjoy it too. I understand that my works are/will be derptastic but thats half of the fun! Constructive criticism is more than welcome but dont be a Richard about it.

To kick things off I present Basketball Darius! I understand most of you are probably thinking "Oh wow this guy is original", and I understand that this is an idea that has been floating around for a while but there are very few concept arts for it so I decided to take a pop at it.

I have read some things about basketball Darius that I really like in this thread http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2646930

Some of the dialogue changes that have been proposed seem really good. I was thinking maybe a "He's heating up!" and a "He's on fire!" for double and triple kills. Basically any kind of NBA Jam references are awesome.

Let me know what you guys think, and till next time...

EDIT: 1/31 - Jax - Guardian of the Short Bus now complete!

Gym Leader PJ

01-25-2013

Thumbnail is a bit small... Here is a link to a bigger picture

http://s85.beta.photobucket.com/user...20c8e.png.html

LelouchtheGreat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

I have really wanted a legendary Talon skin for a long time. Something with a lightning effect such as his cut-throat having him disappear in a flash of light as well as a shocking effect on his noxian diplomacy instead of bleed, and lightning trails on his rake and shadow assault. Give him a color scheme of gold black and dark blue and i think he would look sick

Gym Leader PJ

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelouchtheGreat View Post
I have really wanted a legendary Talon skin for a long time. Something with a lightning effect such as his cut-throat having him disappear in a flash of light as well as a shocking effect on his noxian diplomacy instead of bleed, and lightning trails on his rake and shadow assault. Give him a color scheme of gold black and dark blue and i think he would look sick
Sweet idea, I messed around with some different lightning effects on his splash and to be honest everything I try to do looks like garbage (Im using paint and im a noobtard) so I cant really produce you a cool splash for that one. Lets get some more requests in here though.

A Munchlax

01-30-2013

Hey someone should create a crossing guard Jax that goes around and beats people up with a stop sign. He should definitely have the classic orange vest and when ever he jumps on people he should say something like "I told you to STOP!!!" And then if you wanna get a little cheezy you could have one of his jokes be "No one crosses me and gets away with it."

The5lacker

01-30-2013

Gnarly you say?

OLD MAN MAOKAI! Gnarly, dude!

Acid Alligator

01-30-2013

Tarantula Elise
Deep Sea Fizz (Anglerfish/Sea Monster instead of a shark).
Some kind of Swamp Plant skin for Zyra (Maybe for Harrowing)
A demonic Kayle skin
Disco Udyr, where he has an afro that changes color depending on the stance.
Some skins for Rengar and Kha'Zix where they're camouflaged like real hunters.
A Sion skin before he was dead.

Also needs more Draven.

Tahi Relle

01-31-2013

Damnit, Slacker you Beat me to it!!!

Yep, Maokai is truely the only one who deserves a "Gnarly" skin.

The Lord Impaler

01-31-2013

Roller-Derby Vi: all walking is replaced with sliding on roller skates (especially her gap closer), wears helmet and knee pads, possibly some tats, its not hard to find pictures of typical Roller-Derby and Vi just screams it already, I really can not imagine WHY Riot didn't have it available immediately.

Titanomagnus

01-31-2013

A: You're a derp.

B: There's a thread already on this.