Report to tribunal % reset upon ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkcyd

01-18-2013

I have both a question and suggestion.

My question is does after a ban, the % required for a tribunal initiation reset? If not, why not?

Frequently I've seen this happen over and over. Player is a ******. Player gets banned. Player is much less of a ****** or says something somebody doesn't like and is reported for something that shouldn't be banned for or is harassed into it. Tribunal punishes for whatever reason on that one case or two and we enter a never ending cycle of banning. If the ban is questioned, the justification is all about the previous record of the player prior to the first ban.

If the players behavior is truely changed, then they should be given a chance to drift back out of the eye of the tribunal by percentage starting with the moment out of the ban.

MakJuice

01-18-2013

I personally think its pointless for a 3 day, or 1 week banned player to be temporarily flagged after coming off his ban just so that a few reports here and there will end him up in the tribunal for simple things like "why the hell did you do that" or just simply being annoying... Ive seen a couple people here say oh well you were annoying.. Right... lets ban ppl for being who they are and "annoying" lol.

The tribunal system is set up so that players can learn from there actions... Well we constantly see a banned player have reports 2-3 months apart... Granted this is a small sample of a larger report log but 2-3 months apart? I put in 200+ games in that time span and i cant go 1 ranked game these days without the losing team crying for a report on a player making a "bad" play or getting "caught" or again being "annoying".. (which now a days making a bad play is being a "troll")

Then when these players fight there cases that were "on the fence" that couldve leaned right or left but really werent that bad a riot "red" will write "your case was difficult to understand so i dug deeper" and then they proceed to talk about games that the player was reported or being a d-bag in that were waaaaay before the intial case at hand... So again, Riot wants you to learn from your mistakes but when you are being called into question because you are already flagged for passed mistakes instead of them looking at the evidence to date they go back to your past which you are trying to get away from and say LOOK you were mean and rude in these games therefore since you didnt change to PERFECTION of just pings and simple MIA's you sir are a toxic player and i a "red" stand by my decision.....

Darkcyd

01-18-2013

Could not have said it better.