Recruiting for a Semi-Competitive Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maokai Zedong

01-13-2013

Introduction
Hey guys. I'm starting up a semi-competitive team. What I mean by that is we have like to play seriously because it's fun for us to play to improve.

In Regards to Applications
I think there's a lot more to players than their solo queue elo.That being said, there is not any elo requirement, but I'd prefer players who already are platinum level in skill.

Application Format
IGN:
What is your schedule usually like:
Timezone:
Role(s) you are proficient in:
How long have you been playing LoL:
Roughly how many champions do you own:
Experience in Amateur LoL scene:
Why should we pick you?:
Current/Top S3 Solo Queue Elo:

All applicants must have microphones and be able to communicate.

Edit: This post is old

Sasuga Onii Chan

01-13-2013

IGN: loljeffylol
Location (country): USA
What is your schedule usually like: Very Open (College Student)
Timezone: Eastern
Role(s) you are proficient in: Any Role
How long have you been playing LoL: ~2.5 years
Roughly how many champions do you own: All
Experience in Amateur LoL scene: Played in Ivylol, and Go4lol
Why should we pick you?: Play with me and see
Current/Top S3 Solo Queue Elo: 1302/1386

uanween

01-13-2013

IGN: Uanween
Location (country): USA cali
What is your schedule usually like: i work and go to school but i play every day usally
Timezone: Western
Role(s) you are proficient in: jungle or top
How long have you been playing LoL: sence season 1
Roughly how many champions do you own: i am missing 35 champs
Experience in Amateur LoL scene: I play ranked teams with a team that stopped playing and i play with gold people
Why should we pick you?: im a great jungler that keeps times and looks for lanes to gank also i do well top lane with not feeding or dominating
Current/Top S3 Solo Queue Elo: 1081/1257

Kiago

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

IGN: Kiago.

Location (country): Alaska, US.

What is your schedule usually like: I am retired. My schedule is not held down by anything.

Timezone: (UTC-09:00) Alaska

Role(s) you are proficient in: AD carry (I am also currently practicing Support. S2 I did a lot of Top and Jungle, however I have been focusing on the aforementioned since S3).

How long have you been playing LoL: Since the Riven Patch.

I own 100 champions. However if you are asking how many I am proficient with I can play almost any AD carry. Caitlyn is my baby but I can play at a decent level Graves, Ezreal, Corki, Ashe, Varus, and Twisted Fate. (I am also working on getting Miss Fortune under my belt at the moment.)

Experience in Amateur LoL scene: The amateur scene is completely new to me.

Why should we pick you?:

I have dedication and time. I was retired from the military (for medical reasons) and receive benefits from them that allow me to allot all my time to gaming. In the grand scheme of things I AM relatively new to the Competitive scene. However, I understand I have a lot to learn and I am willing to put the Time and Effort to improve upon myself as a person and as a team player. While being relaxed and friendly I have the drive and composure to accept criticism, know when I am at fault/need to improve on something, and do not lose heart/steam easily from losses.

TL;DR: I am Friendly yet driven, willing to listen and learn, and have all the time I need to practice, research, and become better then I was before. (I did progression raiding in World of Warcraft for a year at a serious level, averaging 40+ hours a week on it always perfecting my capabilities. I now wish to do that here!)

Current/Top S3 Solo Queue Elo: 1186/1188 (12/10 W/L).

Redrin

01-13-2013

IGN:
Redrin

Location (country):
The Netherlands

What is your schedule usually like:
pretty flexible

Timezone:
GMT+1

Role(s) you are proficient in:
Top/Jungle/Mid/Support and learning to play ADC better

How long have you been playing LoL:
on and off since beta pretty stable for the last 2 years

Not alot I think around 20 - 25

Experience in Amateur LoL scene:
I've been playing casually for years and now I want to get more involved in ranked.

Why should we pick you?:
I'm not a high Elo player currently, but I'm a team player. I'm flexible in the needs of the team, and I'm a nice guy. I'm also getting a bit sick of getting teamed with monkey brains in solo queue which has messed up my Elo aswell.

Current/Top S3 Solo Queue Elo:
1031/1161

Just thought I'd give it a try

Cloud Orb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

IGN: Hero oƒ Time

Location (country): Canada

What is your schedule usually like: I can't play from mon to fri during the day (School)

Timezone: Est UTC -5

Role(s) you are proficient in: Adc / top / jungle (played almost only mid S2 tho)

How long have you been playing LoL: Since a few days after the 1 week open beta

Roughly how many champions do you own: all

Experience in Amateur LoL scene: Mostly played normals and rankeds solo queue.

Why should we pick you?: I'm motivated to become better and learning fast if someone points out what I'm doing wrong.

Current/Top S3 Solo Queue Elo: Around 1500 (top and current for this season)

Quiick

01-13-2013

IGN: Quiick

Location (country): Florida, US.

What is your schedule usually like: I have class Tuesday + Thursday until about 8:30pm. I'm free all other days.

Timezone: EST (-5.00)

Role(s) you are proficient in: ADC

How long have you been playing LoL: Beta tester

Roughly how many champions do you own: 71

Experience in Amateur LoL scene: I haven't played any tournies since the old 1v1 mid games stopped.

Why should we pick you?:

I am team player, I know the team always comes first. I never rage and in the event the tide isn't going our way I don't play the blame game, I keep playing and look for ways to win. I'm friendly, I enjoy playing and will play for many hours at a time if the rest of the team is up for it.

Current/Top S3 Solo Queue Elo: 1300 / 1427

SomeDoodWhoPlays

01-13-2013

IGN: SomeDoodWhoPlays
Location (country): Canada
What is your schedule usually like: I'm normally free after 7PM (EST)
Timezone: PST
Role(s) you are proficient in: ADC and Jungle are my preferred role, however I'm quite proficient with all roles due to SoloQue.
How long have you been playing LoL: Roughly 2 years?
Roughly how many champions do you own: Around 70.
Experience in Amateur LoL scene: Played in small tournaments such as Go4Lol and Z33k.
Why should we pick you?: I want to have a team that wants to improve. I'm flexible when it comes to champions and roles, and can take/give out criticism quite well. I'm also quite a friendly guy, and am willing to put the time out to practice and get better.
Current/Top S3 Solo Queue Elo: 1408/1510

ABradley

01-13-2013

IGN: ABradley
Location (country): USA
What is your schedule usually like: 3-10 weekdays, All day weekends.
Timezone: CST
Role(s) you are proficient in: Mainly support, but can jungle
How long have you been playing LoL: About a year
Roughly how many champions do you own: 45
Experience in Amateur LoL scene: Ive played a couple of games with a ranked team, but 2 of the players left soon after.
Why should we pick you?: I am very team coordinated, flexible, willing to learn new techniques andd can make plays that can change lanes and games. I also would like to have a group of people i can improve with and know i can trust in game,
Current/Top S3 Solo Queue Elo: 1187/1326

Sennius

01-13-2013

IGN: Sennius
Location (country): US
What is your schedule usually like: can play every day after 7:00pm til very late maybe 2 am
Timezone: EST
Role(s) you are proficient in: top/mid/jungle
How long have you been playing LoL: about 1 year
Roughly how many champions do you own: 92
Experience in Amateur LoL scene: Ive played in 2 tournaments on a ranked 5v5 team before, wasnt anything too big i think the prize pool was $200. have played over 3000 games normal+ranked.

Why should we pick you?: I am a solid gamer, I have multiple 2500+ toons in WoW, if that means anything to you. I strive to always be better, often watching my lolreplay in order to see what mistakes i might have made. I have been playing this game for over a year now, I know what I'm doing. I have like 1500 wins. I like to watch a lot of streams and tournaments online, as it helps me improve and learn some extremely strange strats/builds sometimes. Here's a link to my post on the forums as an attempt to find a team, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hlight=sennius.
Current/Top S3 Solo Queue Elo: 1250/1500